Reapints.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reapints.........

So I just downloaded POS A-332. Nice plane!
    And the re-paint kit so could someone please explain to me how to repaint this aircraft?
    Thanks...............

Reapints.........

If you have Photoshop or Paint Shop Pro, use the paint brush to paint an airline livery. It is easier to paint if you use layers.... I am busy now.. If you need help, I'll try to answer... sorry!
    [center] Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net![center]

Comment

Reapints.........

quote:
      Originally posted by HoonsAir:
      If you have Photoshop or Paint Shop Pro, use the paint brush to paint an airline livery. It is easier to paint if you use layers.... I am busy now.. If you need help, I'll try to answer... sorry!

Hey I don't have either.

I downloaded the paint kit from project opensky..
      I opened it in paint and colored some things just screwing around having no idea what I was doing..
      So without paintshop or photoshop, I probably can't do it?

Comment

Reapints.........

quote:
        Originally posted by Robert:
        So without paintshop or photoshop, I probably can't do it?

Not if you want it to look anything realistic. [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

You can dowload the trial version of Paint Shop Pro here. It'll work for 30 days so work fast or purchase the software, which is very affordable.

Comment

Reapints.........

quote:
          Originally posted by Jim Knight:
          Not if you want it to look anything realistic. [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

You can dowload the trial version of Paint Shop Pro here. It'll work for 30 days so work fast or purchase the software, which is very affordable.

Thanks.. I'll probably download it after Christmas when I have more time..

When I do have it, I just open the different parts and color them, then what? How do I take it to the plane?

Comment

Working...
          X