Avianca 0043 SKCL - SKRG (Large Pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avianca 0043 SKCL - SKRG (Large Pics)

Here are some pics I took of Flight AVA0043m SKCL - KFJK via SKRG.
    I Just made the SKCL - SKRG part, hope you enjoy them.
    SKCL = Cali, Alfonso Bonilla Aragón
    SKRG = Medellín (Rionegro), José María Cordova
    It's a flight of less than 200 nm.
    Honouring my nick name, I made it with an Avianca 757-200, which by the way is a plane they use to make this trip in the real life some times.
    Enjoy!!

At gate at Alfonso Bonilla Aragón intl.

Taxi to runway 01 with a tail of an AA 757 seen on intl apron.

Climbing after taking off from runway 01

Cruising at FL200, that snowy mountain you see behind the the Nevado Del Ruiz volcano, which in 1985 erupted and buried a whole town (Armero) killing lots of people.

Turning and beginning descent into RNG (Rionegro) VOR 115.1

Short final for runway 36 at José María Cordova intl as seen from the tower.

Seconds after touchdown on runway 36 with flaps and spoilers deployed; the terminal can be seen in the background.

Taxi to gate at SKRG, in the background the Airport fire and police station.

Parked at gate in José María Cordova intl with a company MD-83 on the next gate.

Nice screenshots there!

Btw, I got one question. Whenever I fly a flight, and choose to see it in Tower view, I always get the tower view of the tower at the departure airport. How do I switch to the tower view of the airport at which I am arriving, so that I can see the landing in the tower view?

Thanks...
    Tanuj.
    "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Well there's an addon called FS Navigator that is like a big mega chart of the whole world, I use it to plan my flights to places I have no charts of, some people use it to cheat. Anyway, it's got an option to "Set Tower View" anywhere one wants to. So I just got to SKRG, chose to set tower view there and it was all.

Thanx for the comments!!

Comment

Or just use the standard map view, click and hold on the tower icon and drag it to the new location.
        I walked across an empty land
        I knew the pathway like the back of my hand
        I felt the earth beneath my feet
        Sat by the river and it made me complete

Comment

Working...
        X