Is there going to be an FS2003???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there going to be an FS2003???

Just wondering if anyone knows, if they'll come out with an FS2003?
    My Pics!

well, since FS98, the Flight Simulator has been released every two years, I guess there will not be a FS2003, but I guess they'll be a FS2004

Comment

Sorry, there'll be no FS2003 [img]cry.gif[/img] BUT!!! There will be a FS2004 LOL! According to how it's gone in the past few years on releases, it should be out by fall of this year!!! [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

it's gone be earlier i think and the name will be a "century of flight".

Comment

Hi,
          As Tikkie it will be called Flight Simulator "A Century Of Flight" and is expected late this year for release. I won't get it, i'm sticking with FS2002 Pro.

Thanks

Thomas_Cook_757-200

Enjoy Every Moment

Comment

I won't get it, i'm sticking with FS2002 Pro.

Why?

The new planes wil be for the new FS. And newer has to be always better.

Comment

The only new planes are some old aircraft, such as biplanes and triplanes. Such planes are easily downloadable from various sites. Also, who would want to go and buy another FlightSim, when they have just finished fixing up this one good?

For me, I'm not buying FS2004, because i have just got all my aircraft, etc., etc. in order.
              "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Have a look here.

Grtz,

Nicki
                My JetPhotos.Net pictures

Comment

Hi,
                  Here are some of the reasons i'm sticking with FS2002:

1) I already have a number of good add-ons which won't work with the new FS.

2) I have no interest in the new aircraft featured in FSACOF

Thanks

Thomas_Cook_757-200

Enjoy Every Moment

Comment

Working...
                  X