Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't find PAI Dash 8 mobel "B"

Hi'yall,

Can you please help send me download file just "aircraft.air" file only? I need to get filename for "paidh8bv6.air" This is Dash 8 ai-traffic plane.

I only got paidh8av6, paid8cv6 and paidh8dv6. I already went to project.ai.com and found downloaded but they have only 3 A,C,D. No B. If you have one of those model please send me email.

Many Thanks,

Stuart

Just forget about this.. I found other site and I download texture with model A. It works fine now. I don't know why model B no longer anything! Crazy!

Many Thanks,

Stuart

Comment

PAI made one model, the Dash-8A/B. It doubles for both. If you have the "A" model, you can use all the "B" repaints. The model you have is a -100/200, not just a -100.

I had trouble finding it too, had to get it from packages on World of Ai, but they didn't include the Dash-8a/b until the Jazz package.
      sigpic
      http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

I tried put on model A but the problem is in the aircraft.cfg shows "sim=paidh8bv6.air" you must have file paidh8bv6.air. If you have paidh8av6.air. It won't work with that. I tried to test FS2004 and not show it up. I edit paidh8av6.air with texture (actually model B). I test run still won't show up. So anyway I google for one hour and finding the texture a different model. I got em model A. It was not in the avsim so I found in flightsim.com. Wierd thing. Anyway, thanks for explained it.

Stuart

Comment

Originally posted by Big777jet
          I tried put on model A but the problem is in the aircraft.cfg shows "sim=paidh8bv6.air" you must have file paidh8bv6.air. If you have paidh8av6.air. It won't work with that. I tried to test FS2004 and not show it up. I edit paidh8av6.air with texture (actually model B). I test run still won't show up. So anyway I google for one hour and finding the texture a different model. I got em model A. It was not in the avsim so I found in flightsim.com. Wierd thing. Anyway, thanks for explained it.

Stuart
          Just rename the .air file.

Comment

Really? What does filename.air do with computer system for? If rename xx.air will that not hurting anything to the aircraft.cfg and etc? I don't know about that how it works that way. I never seen or heard this before. Thanks for telling me. I"ll do that next time.

Stuart

Comment

Originally posted by Big777jet
              Really? What does filename.air do with computer system for? If rename xx.air will that not hurting anything to the aircraft.cfg and etc? I don't know about that how it works that way. I never seen or heard this before. Thanks for telling me. I"ll do that next time.

Stuart
              Well, flight simulator looks for the .air file that's specified in the .cfg file. So say the .cfg file says "747-400.air" but the actual air file is "747-200.air", it won't work. But you can just "trick" the .cfg file by renaming the .air file to whatever the .cfg file says, or vice versa.
              Hope that made sense.

Comment

The .air file can be named anything you want. Hell, go ahead and name it Stuartizt3hbest.air, and just make sure every Dash-8 you have in your aircraft.cfg reads:

"sim=stuartizt3hbest"

Then, all textures, A and B, will show up properly on the same model. Do you get it?
                sigpic
                http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Working...
                X