Level D 767 FSX Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Level D 767 FSX Help

Hi, I just bought the Level D 767 for FSX. On the box it says that you just have to install a patch to use it for FSX, but when I downloaded the patch it doesn't do anything. When I choose this aircraft it gives me a message "panel intilization error". I would like to know what is happening and how I can fix it.

Thanks C-FMWQ

Anybody

C-FMWQ

Comment

I'll suggest reinstalling everything, if it still doesn't work, try not installing the patch, if still nothing then just use a different panel.

did you read the manual, oh and did you contact the makers of this addon, if anyone, they should know
      I'm the guy... Porter Guy

Comment

Yah, I contacted the place where I got the add-on from (Threshold Aviation) and telling me to see if the system is in FSX which it is. it would be a pain to go back to there store because I live in Guelph which is 45 minutes from the shop. As for there website it gives no phone number to contact nothing. I'll try reinstalling everything. I think you have to have this patch as the program was originally made for FS9.

Thanks C-FMWQ

Comment

you live in guelph to? cool,

I meant contact level-D.

how often do you go to T.O.?
          I'm the guy... Porter Guy

Comment

I live off of Gordon on Harts Lane. Oh I meant that I contacted Threshold and there's no phone number for the Level D simulations. I go to Toronto every so often, for shopping. I'm going on Saturday to go see the Dark Knight in Imax.

Thanks C-FMWQ

Comment

Hi,

I would suggest posting in their forum, they have a FSX product support section:

http://www.leveldsim.com/forums/

Comment

Thanks, I posted on this form and figured out that the problem was there because you would have to pay an extra $15 for the patch or it won't work. As my retailer didn't tell me this I'm going to see what I can do now since that's like $75 for one 767.

Thanks C-FMWQ

Comment

Hi again, now the problem is that is freezes the second I load the plane and it doesn't keep the settings for graphics and the settings for my joystick. I know I sound like a complete idiot for asking this much but it is really ticking me off as I can't even fly. I have 250 GB on my C with 115 GB left. If some one could help me with this it would help

Thanks C-FMWQ

Comment

$15.00 for a patch????? i suggest some one is getting at you making you pay extra.
                    This is not the Level D i know. Get on the forum and scream blue bloody murder, i would.
                    You cant have the best virtual airline in the world without the best people. Ansett Australia.

Comment

Originally posted by Tucsonman
                      $15.00 for a patch????? i suggest some one is getting at you making you pay extra.
                      This is not the Level D i know. Get on the forum and scream blue bloody murder, i would.
                      I know I was really mad to as no one told me that this would happen. I told them and they said they will put it with the product details and the owner is a pilot for Air Canada so they haven't been able to talk to him but they are going to ask him if I can get a $15 store credit or something. In the end I decided to buy it without looking into it so I guess it is my fault.

C-FMWQ

Comment

Working...
                      X