Fs2004 Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fs2004 Problems

as of late when i prepare for a flight the radio doesn't appear to function, sometimes it does work and there's no problem, but it has been malfunctioning and not working at all.

I've tried tuning in the radio frequency manually on the stack and tried both tower and ground frequencies, even turning the avionics button off and back on again.

What can be done (if anything and without loading a completely new flight)?
    Rafa...Raf.a.el...Rafa...Raf.a.el...Rafa...Raf.a.el.. Raf.a.el Benitez

We hate United.. We do!... We love you Liverpool.. We Do!!... WE HATE UNITED.. WE DO!!.. OOOHHH.. LIVERPOOL WE LOVE YOU!!!

Originally posted by bigdave
    as of late when i prepare for a flight the radio doesn't appear to function, sometimes it does work and there's no problem, but it has been malfunctioning and not working at all.

I've tried tuning in the radio frequency manually on the stack and tried both tower and ground frequencies, even turning the avionics button off and back on again.

What can be done (if anything and without loading a completely new flight)?
    the only other thing I can think of is to check that your set on COM1 (the far left light at the bottom of the stack), and not NAV.
    Regards

Scott

Comment

I've checked that as well
      Rafa...Raf.a.el...Rafa...Raf.a.el...Rafa...Raf.a.el.. Raf.a.el Benitez

We hate United.. We do!... We love you Liverpool.. We Do!!... WE HATE UNITED.. WE DO!!.. OOOHHH.. LIVERPOOL WE LOVE YOU!!!

Comment

if you knob tuned on the right side box 119.00 and cant knob on left side 109.00. Did you push button between 109.00 and 119.00 it will turn switch like this 119.00...109.00. You get tuned 119.00 the first left side. It should be working.

Stuart

Comment

Check your Failure settings, sometimes it just decides to put on a failure. That happned with me and the electronics, it would just turn off just after pushback regularly, and i would have to load the plane again.

Good luck!
          There's nothing like an airport for bringing you down to earth. Richard Gordon

Comment

Working...
          X