Transatlantic Crossings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transatlantic Crossings

Hi, I am currently doing my flight across the atlantic CYYZ-EGLL and I am on my heading and ATC is telling me to turn when I did turn I can't use the LNAV because I am not on the FMC's heading. so what do I do about this.

C-FMWQ

When you want to turn back onto you're present route, open the FMCs LEG page and select where you want to go.

For example, if you wanted to go to XARA (L3) all you do is click on the L3 then L1 and activate - You'll see you're route has now made a turn which ever way to put you back on course. As soon as you've done the legs page, just select LNAV again.

Comment

Ignore the silly FS9 ATC and fly on Vatsim

Comment

Originally posted by 03SVTCobra
        Ignore the silly FS9 ATC and fly on Vatsim
        The only problem with that is that I have tried twice and VATSIM seems to do something to my FSX and it automauticly shuts FSX down so I have to uninstall it then reinstall it. I'd love to use VATSIM but I can't any suggestions though

C-FMWQ

Comment

Use FS9?

Comment

I'd rather use fsx cause I think FS9 is crap
            I'm the guy... Porter Guy

Comment

I never use the FSX ATC offline... It's my pet peeve on arrival when I get turned off my STAR for the never ending turns. I monitor the ATC on landing to make sure I'm not landing on anybody, and that works. Plus, I usually use RNAV SIDS & STARS when I can, so that lines me up with the runway okay.

About VATSIM, do you use FSInn or Squawkbox? Because, Squawkbox doesn't work with FSX. I use FSInn with FSX, and it works perfectly.

-Ray

Comment

Originally posted by raykeli
                I never use the FSX ATC offline... It's my pet peeve on arrival when I get turned off my STAR for the never ending turns. I monitor the ATC on landing to make sure I'm not landing on anybody, and that works. Plus, I usually use RNAV SIDS & STARS when I can, so that lines me up with the runway okay.

About VATSIM, do you use FSInn or Squawkbox? Because, Squawkbox doesn't work with FSX. I use FSInn with FSX, and it works perfectly.

-Ray
                Yah I use FSInn but what happens is it gives me the message are you sure you want to trust FSInn and then I say yes and it shuts down FSX and I have to reinstall it or it doesn't turn on it physicly won't turn on and it really anoys me since I can't use it.

If anyone can help that would be great
                C-FMWQ

Comment

Are you using cracked versions ? Are you using Vista ? Are you using cracked Vista ?

Comment

I'm using XP but since Microsoft makes it I guess it is CRACKED XP

Still any help on how to use VATSIM

Comment

Originally posted by C-FMWQ
                      Yah I use FSInn but what happens is it gives me the message are you sure you want to trust FSInn and then I say yes and it shuts down FSX and I have to reinstall it or it doesn't turn on it physicly won't turn on and it really anoys me since I can't use it.

If anyone can help that would be great
                      C-FMWQ
                      I never got that message. What version are you using? I use version 1.3 Beta. I believe it is the only one compatible with FSX.

-Ray

Comment

Originally posted by raykeli
                        I never got that message. What version are you using? I use version 1.3 Beta. I believe it is the only one compatible with FSX.

-Ray
                        It is the message that you get before you start to use the program "are you sure you want to use this program" kinda message

I'm not sure what version I was using I'll look to see

Thanks Please keep helping as I would really Like to use VATSIM

C-FMWQ

Comment

I'm having another problem now the multiplayer section in my FSX is not showing up and the menu bar I can't use as it won't let me press it when I right click. So then I can't use the automated F/O saying V1 Rotate in my Level D 767. All of this happened when I tried to install Vatsim I had to install FSX again and then this is happening. I'm getting really mad right now.

C-FMWQ IS VERY MAD

Any help is welcome though.

Comment

Squawkbox 4 Beta is Out! It works with FSX. Try downloading that, and see if it works. http://squawkbox.ca/downloads

-Ray

Comment

Originally posted by porter guy
                              I'd rather use fsx cause I think FS9 is crap
                              I'd rather use FS9 cause i know FSX is crap.
                              I used FSX for a while but went back to FS9. It's compatible with everything, frame rates are better, scenery is just as good and it works with VATSIM!!!
                              You cant have the best virtual airline in the world without the best people. Ansett Australia.

Comment

Working...
                              X