Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C-FMWQ
    replied
    Thanks Guy I have figured out how to use VATSIM and it is nice. I kind of feel like an idiot as it was pretty simple to use

Thanks C-FMWQ

Leave a comment:

• Michael Wolf
    replied
    Originally posted by C-FMWQ
    okay but, it is saying text only and I was wondering how to change that to voice instead of text.

Thanks C-FMWQ
    When you will tune to an active frequency it will turn to Text+Voice automatically, its just the current status, not the overall setting.

Cheers

Leave a comment:

• C-FMWQ
    replied
    okay but, it is saying text only and I was wondering how to change that to voice instead of text.

Thanks C-FMWQ

Leave a comment:

• JordanD
    replied
    Also usually you'll just use the nearest available controller. Say you're at LAX and only LAX Center or LAX approach is on, then you can just use them for clearance delivery, ground, tower, etc.

Leave a comment:

• Michael Wolf
    replied
    Yeah, you'll get the available frequences in the SB window. Use the ServInfo or VatSpy tool to see the airports what positions are staffed at this time. If you are flying with to ATC available you should text-report your position and actions on the unicome, 122.8, so the pilots around will know where you are and you will know what the pilots around are doing. This will help preventing situations when somebody will occupy the runway while you will be on short final and so on.

Leave a comment:

• Airbus_A320
    replied
    If a controller is online the frequency will come up in squawkbox. Otherwise you just fly on your own.

Leave a comment:

• C-FMWQ
    started a topic VATSIM Frequency's

VATSIM Frequency's

Hi, I have been wanting to fly with VATSIM for a while now and with SB4 out I started to use it. my one question is that I can't seem to find the frequency's for the airports clearance delivery so I can't ask for IFR clearance. Does anybody know if there is a website where I can find all this information out?

Thanks C-FMWQ
Working...
X