Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Virtual Air Canada Help

I know I will sound like a real nerd for asking this but,
    I have been trying to apply to Virtual Air Canada and they still have yet to give me an email back I have sent in quite a few pilot applications (about five) and they still have not responded to me. I also have sent in general inquiries about this and still no reply's. I was really hoping that someone new who to contact at Virtual Air Canada so that I could join.

It would be a great help if anyone could help me with my really nerdy problem.

Thank to anyone that can help C-FMWQ

sorry man, but a lot of s*** is going on a vac, they are trying to make a new website, and they are starting to laze around, I think you are already part of Vporter, you could also try virtual westjet, the only problem is updateing their schedules, enjoy
    I'm the guy... Porter Guy

Comment

Oh do you have any idea when I will be able to get to fly for VAC? and do you fly for VAC? Yah I do fly for Virtual porter, but the problem is that I dislike how they don't have flight bids and stuff like that, although I did read somewhere that they were going to add a bidding system. I was going to do a few flights this weekend on Porter,(I will mostly only have time on the weekends as on weekdays I am pilled in homework) but I really wished I could fly for VAC as I want to fly for AC when I grow up, and I have the 767 so I have one of AC model variants . Thanks for the help by the way I couldn't help to see that you live in Guelph nice to see that I am the only person that likes planes here .

Thanks if there's anymore info please let me know C-FMWQ

Comment

with the way vac is run I wouldn't expect to get flying soon

Comment

Okay thanks I guess I will keep flying for Porter and be the pilot with the second most hours . I'll keep monitoring the VAC to see when I could become a pilot through them. I'm guessing you are a pilot for them and that is why you know all this?

Thanks Though C-FMWQ

Comment

I'm a pilot for both vac and virtual westjet, plus porter,sorry that I had to tell you this, oh and it may take a while to get that many hours, or CEO has the most and the cheif pilot I think has second most, then theres me, bring home boronze

Comment

Originally posted by porter guy View Post
              I'm a pilot for both vac and virtual westjet, plus porter,sorry that I had to tell you this, oh and it may take a while to get that many hours, or CEO has the most and the cheif pilot I think has second most, then theres me, bring home boronze
              Okay thanks Brandon, but please do send me an email when I would be able to sign up. My email address is [email protected]

I'll try to beat your hours when I am done all my homework this weekend .

Thanks C-FMWQ

Comment

on vac I have nearly 500 hours, I've been there for about 1.5 years,if you want the planes I'll download them and send them to you

Comment

on vac I have nearly 500 hours, I've been there for about 1.5 years,if you want the planes I'll download them and send them to you
                  All the VAC planes can be found on AVSIM, they're nothing special.

I don't know whats going on at VAC lately

I'm Chief Pilot of the 767 Fleet and I haven't heard from anyone in weeks.

btw, I've heard nothing concerning a revamping of the system or the website.

Comment

theres been alot of talk about it on the forums

Comment

Chris, can I have your autograph?
                      sigpic
                      http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Originally posted by Chris@YYZ View Post
                        All the VAC planes can be found on AVSIM, they're nothing special.

I don't know whats going on at VAC lately

I'm Chief Pilot of the 767 Fleet and I haven't heard from anyone in weeks.

btw, I've heard nothing concerning a revamping of the system or the website.
                        I've sent a ton of applications to VAC maybe you could give it to someone, because I am getting a 90 on the test, and not receiving anything from VAC so I am kinda wondering why I can't join. My email is [email protected] so just email me when I can join as I would really like to join VAC.

Thanks C-FMWQ

Comment

Are you trying to tell me that...there's a Virtual Porter...and someone actually loves Porter even more than you that they have more hours?

Oh come on! I'm calling shenanigans!

Comment

I joined 2 months after it's creation, so the ceo and the cheif pilot have more hours

Comment

Working...
                            X