A few X-Plane screenies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few X-Plane screenies

Just a few screenies I took today. Nothing special as I have yet to download better scenery and updated aircraft but I felt like sharing them with you all. Tell me what you think.

More to come shortly.

-Chris

The next five.

-Chris

Comment

The last few..... for now at least.

-Chris

Comment

Is X-plane still hard to get a decent add on for (looks like it by the looks of the CRJ) and that you still can only fly within the US.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisburns View Post
          Is X-plane still hard to get a decent add on for (looks like it by the looks of the CRJ) and that you still can only fly within the US.
          From my experience (or lack of) most of the good add-ons are payware and few and far between. Most of the good ones are for FSX. Again, I'm no expert on the subject but that is what I have experienced.

-Chris

Comment

Chris, X-plane has no where NEAR the add-ons of FS9 or FSX. However, the graphics are about on par with FSX, sometimes seem better(these shots aren't good examples). And those screenshots were taken at INN, so yes, the whole world is modeled now.

I may get X-plane 9 just to fly around because its so damn realistic in the physics. Practice some crosswind techniques and stuff.
            sigpic
            http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Chasen's right about the add-ons. The screenies I posted were of the default aircraft in the demo mode. Nothing special. Once I get some decent aircraft I will post some better shots for you to look at.

-Chris

Comment

Originally posted by Crunk415balla View Post
                Chris, X-plane has no where NEAR the add-ons of FS9 or FSX. However, the graphics are about on par with FSX, sometimes seem better(these shots aren't good examples). And those screenshots were taken at INN, so yes, the whole world is modeled now.

I may get X-plane 9 just to fly around because its so damn realistic in the physics. Practice some crosswind techniques and stuff.
                I wonder how the system requirements compare to FSX to get it to look that good.

Comment

Lol this game is horribly crapy!So slow in loading,freezes up all the time,and it has water around all the US Airports even though I bought it and downloaded it.
                  August 29th will be the worst day of the year.

Comment

Mate,

I think you need a better graphics card and a new game, say, FSX?

Why did u have that Delta CRJ on the ground in the middle of no where?

Cheers
                    There's nothing like an airport for bringing you down to earth. — Richard Gordon

Comment

Originally posted by QFCPT747 View Post
                      Mate,

I think you need a better graphics card and a new game, say, FSX?

Why did u have that Delta CRJ on the ground in the middle of no where?

Cheers
                      I have a Mac and no intentions of getting a new game.

The screenies were taken in the program's demo mode.

The CRJ was taking off from KEDW without the scenery installed.

I have installed the scenery so no more water around the airports.

I don't really care about graphics. I bought it for the realistic physics. I could care less if there's water around my airports and if there are horrible graphics.

-Chris

Comment

Originally posted by z740 View Post
                        I have a Mac and no intentions of getting a new game.

The screenies were taken in the program's demo mode.

The CRJ was taking off from KEDW without the scenery installed.

I have installed the scenery so no more water around the airports.

I don't really care about graphics. I bought it for the realistic physics. I could care less if there's water around my airports and if there are horrible graphics.

-Chris
                        No offense or anything,but it still sucks

Comment

Originally posted by BoeingKing77 View Post
                          Lol this game is horribly crapy!So slow in loading,freezes up all the time,and it has water around all the US Airports even though I bought it and downloaded it.
                          Ever stop to think it might be your system? Maybe it's your computer that is horribly "crapy." No offense.

Comment

Originally posted by BoeingKing77 View Post
                            No offense or anything,but it still sucks
                            None taken. To each his own.

-Chris

Comment

Originally posted by JordanD View Post
                              Ever stop to think it might be your system? Maybe it's your computer that is horribly "crapy." No offense.
                              It's not crappy.Everything is fast except for X-Plane

Comment

Working...
                              X