No announcement yet.

A few X-Plane screenies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually he makes a good point. FS9 and X's physics are shocking, the helicopter physics is all off and very unrealistic, the graphics compensate for the physics of it though.

Each to their own.
    There's nothing like an airport for bringing you down to earth. — Richard Gordon

Comment

Originally posted by QFCPT747 View Post
      Actually he makes a good point. FS9 and X's physics are shocking, the helicopter physics is all off and very unrealistic, the graphics compensate for the physics of it though.

Each to their own.
      Who makes a good point?
      August 29th will be the worst day of the year.

Comment

Not bad shots chris...

I only have FSX and FS2004, how is X-plane?
        Will C.

Comment

Originally posted by BoeingKing77 View Post
          Who makes a good point?
          z740

In other news: Im getting a new computer in 3 weeks or so, and I am finally going to be able to use FSX.
          There's nothing like an airport for bringing you down to earth. — Richard Gordon

Comment

Originally posted by Will_Power View Post
            Not bad shots chris...

Slow in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by BoeingKing77 View Post
              Slow in my opinion.
              You've established that about three times already. I think he was asking Chris.

Comment

Originally posted by JordanD View Post
                You've established that about three times already. I think he was asking Chris.
                Yeah I know,I like to repeat stuff alot.

Comment

Not bad shots chris...

I personally prefer it over FSX. The graphics may not be all that great but the physics and everything are much more realistic in most cases from what I've experienced.

There aren't as many extra add ons for it like planes, scenery, etc., but there are a fair amount so it's not like there's nothing to choose from.

To change the subject...you seem to be falling behind again Will.

Yeah I know,I like to repeat stuff alot.
                  Really? I hadn't noticed...

-Chris

Comment

Originally posted by z740 View Post
                    I personally prefer it over FSX. The graphics may not be all that great but the physics and everything are much more realistic in most cases from what I've experienced.

There aren't as many extra add ons for it like planes, scenery, etc., but there are a fair amount so it's not like there's nothing to choose from.

To change the subject...you seem to be falling behind again Will.

-Chris
                    Cool, Ill have to try it out sometime...

And, I know... But I have a few in the queue, Ill catch up. Plus, in less than 2 weeks Im flying to PHX so I should have a few more from that trip.

P.S. Your avatar is an amazing picture! The (real) picture is brilliant!
                    Will C.

Comment

Really? I hadn't noticed...

-Chris[/quote]
                      lol

Comment

And, I know... But I have a few in the queue, Ill catch up. Plus, in less than 2 weeks Im flying to PHX so I should have a few more from that trip.

P.S. Your avatar is an amazing picture! The (real) picture is brilliant!
                        I won't be doing any flying in the near future, so you have ample time to catch up.

My avatar is actually one of the many long exposure pictures that I took that night. The one that actually made it into the database was the nicest one of the batch.

The others were blurry due to me having to hold the tripod down with my hands in the freezing wind and mild rain. Here is my avatar blown up a bit.
                        The safest and most inclusive global community of photography enthusiasts. The best place for inspiration, connection, and sharing!

-Chris

Comment

I'm guessing its on finals to Regan?

Comment

Originally posted by z740 View Post
                            I won't be doing any flying in the near future, so you have ample time to catch up.

My avatar is actually one of the many long exposure pictures that I took that night. The one that actually made it into the database was the nicest one of the batch.

The others were blurry due to me having to hold the tripod down with my hands in the freezing wind and mild rain. Here is my avatar blown up a bit.
                            The safest and most inclusive global community of photography enthusiasts. The best place for inspiration, connection, and sharing!

-Chris
                            ahh I see...

Definitely cool though
                            Will C.

Comment

Yeah,that is a really good shot.

Comment

Working...
                              X