Midway-Toronto island, porters latest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Midway-Toronto island, porters latest

flew from chicago to Toronto on some what of a reversed schedule. The plane leaves toronto at 0645, but I left midway at the same time.

start up

waiting for takeoff clearance as a southwest 737 comes into land

rolling down the runway

takeoff!!

downtown midway

goodbye chicago

at fl250

can't really see it, but about here we almost hit the ai dash 8 heading the other way

descending for arrival

turning for 26

over L. Ontario

the beach, and harbor

unloading 48 passengers at the gate
    I'm the guy... Porter Guy

Didn't an airline just start this route in real life?
    Was it AC? Westjet maybe?

I can't remember.

Comment

ok bud, It is porter, and they haven't started it yet, it will on nov 12 2008. wja doesn't operate to the northern states and aca flies out of ord

Comment

Not bad screenies....tune in the anti-aliasing if you can.
        My Flickr Pictures! Click Me!

Comment

how do I do that?

Comment

Why no cockpit shots?

Comment

don't use the panel that comes with the plane, itb makes fs crash, and because there is no vc

Comment

Originally posted by porter guy View Post
                how do I do that?
                Start->Control Panel->Appearance and Themes->Display->Settings->Advanced (Assuming you are using Windows XP) Would also help to know your computer specs.

Dash 8s are really awesome. I have flown in a -200 (Horizon) and -300 (Jazz)...not the -400 though. It's really neat to have a window seat close to the wing and watch the turboprop at work.
                Click Here for my aviation photographs.
                No Frontiers

Comment

I know I was on the Q400 for the first time little over a month ago and I completely loved it

Comment

Hey Brandon, I see that you don't fly on VATSIM you're missing all the fun . Well aside from that, cool flight what flight number and routing did you use? I will try to fly down there sometime soon (prob's after they start the route) and will be fun considering the only international destination is Newark. By the way the flight looked pretty good.

Thanks Nehal

Comment

Originally posted by C-FMWQ View Post
                      Hey Brandon, I see that you don't fly on VATSIM you're missing all the fun . Well aside from that, cool flight what flight number and routing did you use? I will try to fly down there sometime soon (prob's after they start the route) and will be fun considering the only international destination is Newark. By the way the flight looked pretty good.

Thanks Nehal
                      well nehal, I flew it direct, no vors or anything, they may use them in real life but honestly, I think it's easier this way so I know exactly how long the flight will be, oh and have any of your last pireps been logged on vporter? I have logged 4-5 flights and 1 charter and It still says I haven't. I sent a complaint to the guy our boss recomended, but I've gotten no response, can you help me out?

Comment

I usually just fly on VATSIM so they automatically get filled but the last PIREP I sent was on September 26. I think there is like a two week delay from when you snd in the stuff and it gets put on the pilot roster. I was talking with Daniel Gustind a few days ago and he said that this was a problem but he didn't know when it would get fixed. Mabey try posting something on the form. When was the last time that you sent a PIREP? You should fly on VATSIM it is quite fun, and the PIREP are automautically get filled.

Tell me if there's anything eles
                        Nehal (by the way I am now a First Officer)

Comment

well nehal, the 2 week dellay isa because our boss doesn't do it anymore, I sent an email to the right person and he hasn't respnded

Comment

Brandon, I did a flight without VATSIM (which was boring ) and sent a PIREP. I'll let you know if it gets filled anytime soon. Forward me the email you sent to Michael, and if you have not received a reply in the last few days try emailing Daniel. Well I guess we will have to wait and see what happens.

Nehal

Comment

thanks I'll let you know

Comment

Working...
                              X