New Flight Sim??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Flight Sim??

Does anyone know when there will be a new Microsoft Flight Simulator??
    I am a really big fan and can't wait for the next one to be announced.

Regards,

GJ
    "A pilot lives in a world of perfection or does not live at all."

I dont see a newer version of FS being released till the end of 2009.

Comment

I think FSX may have been the last for a long while, seeing as Microsoft is actually actively making expansions for it and keeping it up to speed instead of leaving it all up to freeware/payware developers as they did with all prior simulators.
      sigpic
      http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Originally posted by Crunk415balla View Post
        I think FSX may have been the last for a long while, seeing as Microsoft is actually actively making expansions for it and keeping it up to speed instead of leaving it all up to freeware/payware developers as they did with all prior simulators.

Flight Sim 11 has been in development since middle of last year. Microsoft is hoping to release FS 11 towards the middle/end of 2009.

Comment

Do we know anything about this FS11 or is it still at an early stage?
          DTVAirport

Comment

Originally posted by DTVAirport View Post
            Do we know anything about this FS11 or is it still at an early stage?
            I'm not sure but hopefully they will include a 767,757,or a Concorde.
            August 29th will be the worst day of the year.

Comment

We need a new Combat flight sim now. Something that can cover WWI, WWII, Vietnam, and the Korean war.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenden S View Post
                We need a new Combat flight sim now. Something that can cover WWI, WWII, Vietnam, and the Korean war.

Thing is there are already plenty of those for Xbox.

Comment

Originally posted by BoeingKing77 View Post
                  I'm not sure but hopefully they will include a 767,757,or a Concorde.
                  I would suggest if you want good planes buy the payware version. Yeah they may cost money but they are worth it. Flight Simulator has the autopilot idiot proof, if it were that easy then any of us could "fly a plane" .

I do have to agree with you that they need some new planes, they have pretty dull planes. If they were to have the Q400, 757-200, and the A330-300, of A340-600 that would make my day, but hey I'm just dreaming .

Nehal

Comment

Originally posted by chrisburns View Post
                    Thing is there are already plenty of those for Xbox.
                    You would call those SIMS? Those are arcade games. IL-2 is a sim.
                    sigpic

Comment

If infact FS11 is coming out this year, that will be amazing. I'll even buy a new laptop so it can support it I just hope they get ride of the vintage aircraft and helicopters though. It would be cool if they included some more GA aircraft, Dash 8, 767, A340 and even A380 If anyone has more details about FS11 please post.

AC 878

Comment

The MSFS franchise is permanently suspended, as the layoffs announced by Microsoft last month included the entire Aces Studios team. There will be no new versions of Flight Sim, Train Sim, or any other game being developed by Aces Studios in the foreseeable future.
                        Trump is an idiot!
                        Vote Democrats!!

Comment

Originally posted by AC 877 View Post
                          I just hope they get ride of the vintage aircraft.....
                          AC 878
                          Are you on drugs ??????????

Comment

Originally posted by AC 877 View Post
                            If infact FS11 is coming out this year, that will be amazing. I'll even buy a new laptop so it can support it I just hope they get ride of the vintage aircraft and helicopters though. It would be cool if they included some more GA aircraft, Dash 8, 767, A340 and even A380 If anyone has more details about FS11 please post.

AC 878
                            Oh it looks like we have a newbie.Not that I'm not,only 2 months,but over 300 posts
                            August 29th will be the worst day of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by BoeingKing77 View Post
                              Oh it looks like we have a newbie.Not that I'm not,only 2 months,but over 300 posts
                              And thats an accomplishment?
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X