New Flight Sim??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boeingking77
    Oh it looks like we have a newbie.Not that I'm not,only 2 months,but over 300 posts

Comment

Wow....is it seriously every thread that BoeingKing77 replies to that things start to get ugly?! C'mon now folks. IMHO, you guys need to settle down...no offense or anything.

Comment

Originally posted by sfoflyer View Post
        Wow....is it seriously every thread that BoeingKing77 replies to that things start to get ugly?! C'mon now folks. IMHO, you guys need to settle down...no offense or anything.
        Do you not read what he posts in these said threads?
        sigpic
        http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Well...he does post somewhat useless things, but then again, he's 11 (or something like that) right?

Comment

Perhaps it will be called "Flight Sim Dos Equis."

Comment

Well...he does post somewhat useless things, but then again, he's 11 (or something like that) right?
              I completely agree with both of your posts. BoeingKing77 may post some useless things, but that doesn't mean that the thread should starting getting ugly. The kid is 11 years old and I agree that some JP.net members need to settle down a bit.

However, back to the topic of FS11, ACES studios is closed, but Microsoft still claims that we will see FS11, I really don't know what's up with that. My guess, is that FS11 was mostly complete, so Microsoft will release it. If this is the case, I highly doubt that we will see a FS12, unless an out of house developer gets the contract, which may not be all that unlikely.

If FS11 comes out, I would love to see more vintage planes and I hope we will see newer modern aircraft as well.

Here's a link to fairly good BBC article on FS11: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/7874937.stm
              Rohan

Comment

You obviously haven't observed that jp members have always joked on each other with no hard feelings. Grow a pair will ya?

Comment

You know, we should hang out some time, I'll see if we can work on a sense of humor.
                  sigpic
                  http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Originally posted by BoeingKing77 View Post
                    I'm not sure but hopefully they will include a 767,757,or a Concorde.
                    767, A340 and even A380 If anyone has more details about FS11 please post.

What planet are you on?
                    Dont you ever visit flight sim sites to see what developers put on there? if you take the time to visit www.flightsim.com or www.avsim.com instead of submitting useless threads you would find out what is out there for our hobby.
                    You cant have the best virtual airline in the world without the best people. Ansett Australia.

Comment

Originally posted by Crunk415balla View Post
                      You know, we should hang out some time, I'll see if we can work on a sense of humor.
                      Anytime...plane-spotting at SFO?

Comment

Apparently (im about 75% sure)...my friend works along 1 of the lines of FS....And he said that FS 11 is going to have Boeing 757-200(World travel,Orbit,EuroSky), ATR-72(World Travel ConneXtion,Orbit,EuroSky,American Pacific) and a A380 (World travel,orbit,eurosky)

Im pretty sure about this...if you wanna know more, get in touch

Comment

Originally posted by Tucsonman View Post
                          767, A340 and even A380 If anyone has more details about FS11 please post.

What planet are you on?
                          Dont you ever visit flight sim sites to see what developers put on there? if you take the time to visit www.flightsim.com or www.avsim.com instead of submitting useless threads you would find out what is out there for our hobby.
                          Recently, I had a 767-matter with screaming_emu and some other people, and if time allows I'll pack some shots of a nice Delta B763ER into my online album, you can view it then.
                          Last edited by LH-B744; 2009-04-21, 12:31. Reason: searching the words (watch, see, view, .. ..)
                          The German long haul is alive, 65 years and still kicking.
                          The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
                          And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
                          This is Lohausen International airport speaking, echo delta delta lima.

Comment

Working...
                          X