Could you help me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could you help me?

Hi guys,I wanted to know if there is any VA for FS flyers who don't have that much time?

Thanks again,
    BoeingKing77

757 for ever!!!
    August 29th will be the worst day of the year.

Originally posted by BoeingKing77 View Post
    Hi guys,I wanted to know if there is any VA for FS flyers who don't have that much time?
    Not really understanding what you are asking, but are you trying to say are there people that fly for VA or on FS even though they don't have that much time. If so thats pretty much me, I have a lot o homework during the week and the weekends are the only time when I get to fly. I fly for Virtual Porter Airlines so its pretty goods in terms of the length of the flights, otherwise I there is now problems.

Nehal

Comment

Originally posted by C-FMWQ View Post
      Not really understanding what you are asking, but are you trying to say are there people that fly for VA or on FS even though they don't have that much time. If so thats pretty much me, I have a lot o homework during the week and the weekends are the only time when I get to fly. I fly for Virtual Porter Airlines so its pretty goods in terms of the length of the flights, otherwise I there is now problems.

Nehal
      That's me I have soooooo much hoework,by the time I get done,I have to go to bed.
      August 29th will be the worst day of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by BoeingKing77 View Post
        That's me I have soooooo much hoework,by the time I get done,I have to go to bed.
        Ya that is me for sure. I get home do all my homework and then I usually just don't fly on weekdays since I am tired. I fly for vPorter and am a captain, all this flying was done on the weekend, so it really is just how you place your time. Another thing I do when I am flying on VATSIM is is I'm on UNICOM I will usually just do some homework then, since nobody is really there to moniter you. Make sure if you do this to still look at the planes controles or eles you may fly right past your destination . Wish you luck in your flying challenges, once again it really is how you place your time and when you are free. I joined vPorter because they had short nice flights perfect for someone with a tight schedual. Also Virtaul Air Canada isn't accepting anymore pilot applications . Otherwise it is really up to you.

Nehal

Comment

go to Virtual air canada or Yporter, they request only one flight a month
          I'm the guy... Porter Guy

Comment

go to Virtual air canada or Vporter, they request only one flight a month
            I'm the guy... Porter Guy

Comment

Originally posted by porter guy View Post
              go to Virtual air canada or Vporter, they request only one flight a month
              I thought that Virtual Air Canada was not accepting applications thats what happened to me? BTW I finally became a captain with vPorter .

Nehal

Comment

Hi!

Do you want flying in America or Canada, only? When you want to flying at Europa can I recommend the TUIfly VA. I believe this VA, request only one flight month, too.
                I want know, my Grammar error!!! I want advance me!

Comment

Working...
                X