Crazy MS9 flight!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy MS9 flight!

Hi guys.I was flying a RFP 747-200 NW New colors and I was flight San Fran to PHL.I took off,and my nose pitched upward and caused a stall.I pushed down on the yoke,but nothing happened.By now the nose was up 40 degrees and going higher.I fliped over,and what do you know?San Fran is right there.I attemp to make a emergancy landing.I put the gear down,but I was going to fast!Gear is frozen.So I miss San Fran and attempt to make a water landing.I got closer and closer.I am in the water,then I pitch upward again.Then,the front part of my tail pops of!!Then,2 of my engines caught on fire!Then my plane was smoking and I crashed head-first into the ground.
    August 29th will be the worst day of the year.

You should make a video of this

Comment

Originally posted by arjenp View Post
      You should make a video of this
      Yeah I know it just happened so fast.One second I'm trying to make a water landing,and the next thing I know,my tail falls off and I crash.

Comment

Sure it wasn't a China Airlines 742?
        sigpic
        http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Originally posted by Crunk415balla View Post
          Sure it wasn't a China Airlines 742?
          No,it was nw and the China Airlines tail was on a SP,not a 200

Comment

One of their 742s broke apart a few years ago. Its CI. They've crashed everything that ever wore their colors.
            sigpic
            http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Originally posted by Crunk415balla View Post
              One of their 742s broke apart a few years ago. Its CI. They've crashed everything that ever wore their colors.
              Oh ok I've only heard of the SP that lost it's tail/rudder due to pilot error.I think it was a WO.Sad,so sad...

Comment

Working...
              X