X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crunk415balla View Post
    R u naked?
    pervert
    August 29th will be the worst day of the year.

Comment

R u naked?
      r u a pervert?

Comment

You are. In the time you took to write that I already told your mother about what you do with her JC Pennys underwear catalogs. Little sicko.
        sigpic
        http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

CUT ALL THE CRAP!!!

One problem i've got with FS2004 is that whenever i (attempt i must add)fly a 747 or A340 or anything with 4 engines whenever i climb above 20,000ft i begin to lose airspeed (even with autothrottle engaged). I try to counteract this by
          1. ensuring that i've got my flaps up
          2. ensure landing gear is up
          3. apply full power (disengage a/t)
          4. ensure spoilers are down
          5. reduce my vertical speed
          6. requesting lower altitude

I never used to have this problem and used to fly 747's quite a lot.

one thing i haven't tried is flying at 20,000ft or just below (high altitude on FS2004 is 18,000ft +) It might be worth a crack.

It's so frustrating that i end up landing the plane.

any other ideas?
          Rafa...Raf.a.el...Rafa...Raf.a.el...Rafa...Raf.a.el.. Raf.a.el Benitez

We hate United.. We do!... We love you Liverpool.. We Do!!... WE HATE UNITED.. WE DO!!.. OOOHHH.. LIVERPOOL WE LOVE YOU!!!

Comment

What do you set your airspeed at?

Comment

You are. In the time you took to write that I already told your mother about what you do with her JC Pennys underwear catalogs. Little sicko.
              wow......u have a sick sick mind.Not that I don't,though.

Comment

290 knots when climbing & Mach .88 for cruise (if i ever reach cruise altitude)

We hate United.. We do!... We love you Liverpool.. We Do!!... WE HATE UNITED.. WE DO!!.. OOOHHH.. LIVERPOOL WE LOVE YOU!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bigdave View Post
                  290 knots when climbing & Mach .88 for cruise (if i ever reach cruise altitude)
                  Try 310-320KIAS during the climb. Typical cruise speed for the B744 is Mach .85, however try Mach .86 if you're still struggling.

How many feet per minute are you climbing?
                  Last edited by G-DALE; 2009-01-11, 13:13.

Comment

Loss of airspeed @ full power whilst climbing

i set my autothrottle to 290 mph, i have to disengage it cos my airspeed drops significantly ascending through FL200

; i have to lower my vertical speed & apply full power
                    ;I retract all flaps

I'll try adjusting my payload as then the engines will have less work to do in getting the weight off the ground.

P.S. this only happens to `Just flight` add on aircraft

Comment

Originally posted by bigdave View Post
                      i set my autothrottle to 290 mph, i have to disengage it cos my airspeed drops significantly ascending through FL200

; i have to lower my vertical speed & apply full power
                      ;I retract all flaps

I'll try adjusting my payload as then the engines will have less work to do in getting the weight off the ground.

P.S. this only happens to `Just flight` add on aircraft
                      Which add-on do you have of Just Flight?

Comment

Dave what model is it? Most freeware FDEs are probably way off for obvious reasons. Try the PMDG 747-400, that's great to fly. You won't have any trouble climbing in that unless you're doing +3000ft/m above FL200 fully loaded.

Comment

Originally posted by jazzyspreetsingh View Post

is there anything out there which i could download that would solve this problem?
                          save yourself a whole lot of trouble and go buy a new cd. Its not that expensive.
                          You cant have the best virtual airline in the world without the best people. Ansett Australia.

Comment

Working...
                          X