• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by z740 View Post
    Hate is such a strong word.

-Chris
    Ur joking.right?
    August 29th will be the worst day of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by BoeingKing77 View Post
      You mean people who post 4 or 5 times in a row rather than responding to everything in one post?
      sigpic
      http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Originally posted by JordanD View Post
        I dunno, I looked in a few gamestops around here and none of them had it (none of them had jack shit really). I ordered mine on Amazon.
        I usually buy my things from Amazon too.
        Lisää linkki My Favorites

Comment

Download it via Steam. I took the christams deal on it and got IL-2 with all add-ons for 7 Euros.
          My photo editing guide - updated and improved Feb. 2010
          My Nikon D100,D200,D300, D800, D7200 basic spotting settings guide
          ACIG - the best resource for military aviation information

Comment

Ok,ok,some people don't get what I'm saying.Look back at one of the early posts!I already bought it!But after I started the thread.But JD,I agree,gamestop doesn't have any good games.It seems like they r foucsing on the 360.

Comment

Originally posted by BoeingKing77 View Post
              gamestop doesn't have any good games.It seems like they r foucsing on the 360.
              What is it with the gamestops outside of CA? Here they have a crap load of everything, even flightsim stuff. Most of the payware stuff for FS can buy bought off the shelves out here. Of course you guys probably have a wider selection of Cabella's Hunting and Bass Fishing games.
              sigpic
              http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Originally posted by Crunk415balla View Post
                What is it with the gamestops outside of CA? Here they have a crap load of everything, even flightsim stuff. Most of the payware stuff for FS can buy bought off the shelves out here. Of course you guys probably have a wider selection of Cabella's Hunting and Bass Fishing games.
                Yep we do.But I would like those FS add-ons.Only ONE add on for FSX,on the flightdeck or something like that.

Comment

Working...
                X