Fax: Best payware aircraft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fax: Best payware aircraft

Looking for a really great payware upgrade aircraft for FSX. 737 or larger. What do you guys prefer that's out there?
    Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Originally posted by FlyingPhotog View Post
    Looking for a really great payware upgrade aircraft for FSX. 737 or larger. What do you guys prefer that's out there?
    I would go with the PMDG Boeing 747-400.

Rohan

Comment

Level-D 767 is also an option

Comment

PMDG MD-11 is awesome as well. The above two are fantastic as well, mind blowing.

Comment

PMDG are the best without a doubt.

And as much as it pains me to say it (cos i am 744 fan) The MD-11 is better IMO than the 744. Both excellent, but I think the MD-11 just edges it on feeling real.
          Lee "Shaggy" Shand

Comment

I just picked up the PMDG MD-11 a couple of nights ago and must agree. The 747-400 is outstanding, but the MD-11 is unreal. The amount of accuracy and realism included in that package is second to none!
            Trump is an idiot!
            Vote Democrats!!

Comment

LDS 767 and PMDG 747 & MD11 are really worth considering - The 737 is good but it needs updating (there currently making a new one) I don't know if you like Airbus, if you do don't bother with the Wilco A32X series, it's pretty rubbish - 160kts on final and you can't slow down

Comment

Originally posted by RingwaySam View Post
                LDS 767 and PMDG 747 & MD11 are really worth considering - The 737 is good but it needs updating (there currently making a new one) I don't know if you like Airbus, if you do don't bother with the Wilco A32X series, it's pretty rubbish - 160kts on final and you can't slow down

Dont by the Abacus one either. My son got Aibus deluxe pack today. Tts great for kids cos it has the GPS and all that, but it really is cack.

He is landing landing the A380 at 160Kts no flaps, full fuel he loves it.
                Lee "Shaggy" Shand

Comment

Don't buy ANYTHING Abacus. How they manage to sell their products, I will never know. Most of their crap is total...crap. The ONLY, and again I say only, product they've made that wasn't half bad was the aircraft carrier package, the planes were so-so, but the carrier was pretty cool.
                  sigpic
                  http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Working...
                  X