My new toy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new toy

Ordered this over the weekend from Italy, and can't wait for it to arrive! The unit is fully motorized, meaning that the throttles move along with the autothrottle, the trim wheels spin, and the speedbrake lever (when armed) will extend to ground deployment on touchdown. It also features functioning reverser levers, flap lever with 737NG detents, parking brake lever with working light, plus switches for A/T disconnect, TOGA, gear horn cutout, stab trim cutout, and fuel cutoff.

Can't wait to see this beauty in action. I'll post some pics and videos of it once it arrives.
    Trump is an idiot!
    Vote Democrats!!

Originally posted by Chris Kilroy View Post
    Ordered this over the weekend from Italy, and can't wait for it to arrive! The unit is fully motorized, meaning that the throttles move along with the autothrottle, the trim wheels spin, and the speedbrake lever (when armed) will extend to ground deployment on touchdown. It also features functioning reverser levers, flap lever with 737NG detents, parking brake lever with working light, plus switches for A/T disconnect, TOGA, gear horn cutout, stab trim cutout, and fuel cutoff.

Can't wait to see this beauty in action. I'll post some pics and videos of it once it arrives.
    How much it cost? It seems like as little as $1200.00

Stuart

Comment

W o w!!!!!
      August 29th will be the worst day of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Kilroy View Post

Nice one!!!! Looks really nice
        Lee "Shaggy" Shand

Comment

now you don't even have to pretend to pretend to be flying an airplane. It does it all by itself!!!

Comment

Now someone needs to make a matching 73G yoke and pedals

Comment

Stop playing with it sonny and post the damn video. I cant take it any longer!!!!
              Lee "Shaggy" Shand

Comment

Working...
              X