Joystick problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joystick problems

Hey guys,sometimes when I'm playing IL-2,the stick acts all wierd.When I'm not doing anything,the joystick in the cockpit has it pointed to the left or right,but mostly the right.I calibrate it,but it keeps happening.Know why?
    August 29th will be the worst day of the year.

Originally posted by BoeingKing77 View Post
    Hey guys,sometimes when I'm playing IL-2,the stick acts all wierd.When I'm not doing anything,the joystick in the cockpit has it pointed to the left or right,but mostly the right.I calibrate it,but it keeps happening.Know why?
    I would have no idea why it would do that. Sometimes, FS does some really strange things to joystics. For instance, I was taking off in a Meljet UA 777 with normal trim a relatively heavy pay-load and with about 84% N1 thrust when the plane's noise attitude started just going up to about 30 degrees, after re-calibrating the joystick, I started another flight this time in a Boeing 737 the plane not only veered hard to the right and the nose attitude kept on increasing when the joystick was in the neutral position. The only thing that fixed the problem was disconnecting the joystick, restarting my computer and then reconnecting the joystick. I hope this helps, but I really don't why your joystick is acting strange.

Rohan

Comment

Move it around in all axes 8 times. It helps with mine sometimes. Or buy a new joystick. That should work.

Comment

I think I fixed it.It hasn't been acting up for a couple of days since I put it in a different USB spot
        August 29th will be the worst day of the year.

Comment

Working...
        X