New to forums - Sharing some FSX screenshots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to forums - Sharing some FSX screenshots

Hey all. I'm new to these forums and wasn't sure if there is a place for 'general screenshots' and such.
    It's great to find a place with other flight enthusiasts.

I've always had an interest for planes but I had my first flight only last March (2008 ) going to Scandinavia to see friends.
    Since that day, I've been hooked on flying - and seeing Northern Norway.
    I've traveled about 12 times on a plane in this past year. I'm prepared to get angry letters from Greenpeace anytime soon.
    I travel up to Alta in Finnmark and have gone in March, July & October/November. It's not the easiest and cheapest places to get to, but to see the place and the scenery... It's amazing!

I'm slowly starting to improve at playing FSX. Originally i just flew around for fun not doing anything in particular. Now I'm learning more tricks and how to fly properly and I've not learnt how to land properly and better than before.

I've attempted to get into photography a bit, but it's more or less trying to take a good-looking picture for me as I don't have a proper camera for decent photography.
    I like making videos and have made a couple of basic aircraft related ones if anyone may be interested.
    This is a 5-minute video of a SAS Boeing 737 flight (SK4543) landing and taking off at Alta Airport (Norway) on the 31st of October 2008.I apologise for the ...

This is a short time lapse video of a magnificent sunset at Oslo Gardermoen (Norway's main international airport).I honestly have never seen anything quite l...

And some pictures I've taken on my travels are here -

I don't consider them to be even near amateur-standard personally - But I intend to learn and such in the future. Same with my videos.

Hope to get to know some of you here. You all seem quite a nice bunch

Screenshots from me:
    I've uploaded them as a smaller size to save space and so they do not stretch off small screens for people.
    Shown in date from oldest to newest.

Geo Ghost - The one and only
    My Profile & Travels
    YouTube Profile & Travel playlists

Nice shots my man And welcome to the forum
    Lee "Shaggy" Shand

Comment

Nice SA A380....where did u get the 787?Welcome to the forum
      August 29th will be the worst day of the year.

Comment

Thanks for the welcome.

Originally posted by BoeingKing77 View Post
        where did u get the 787?
        To be honest, I'm not sure. I'm pretty sure I downloaded it as a freeware/fan made aircraft.
        Then I found out that Abacus did a 787 pack a few weeks ago so I'm not sure if I've been mislead or whether what I have is actually a freeware aircraft.
        To be honest though, if it is the Abacus 787 pack... they need a slap for having so little (about 6 or 7 skins for one aircraft) at about £15.
        Geo Ghost - The one and only
        My Profile & Travels
        YouTube Profile & Travel playlists

Comment

Working...
        X