Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NAVIGRAPH - cheaper?

done - pls delete SORRY
    I want know, my Grammar error!!! I want advance me!

you deleted by yourself what you wrote before and now ask to delete it? ahm, excuse me, it's late, but, if some of my sanity is still awake, isn't this nonsense? Maybe, some of the people who google on the way to the solution of a special problem (what I did just few hours before) wouldve been happy with what you wrote..
    That's what airlines are good for, amongst others,
    The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
    And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
    Aviation enthusiast, since more than 35 years with home airport EDDL.

Comment

No, I ask, then I find this Thread not important and appeal to delete it. That is the story. The quesion was: If AIRAC's are now cheaper. But It was 10 € at simmarket, and now it's 11.90 € That was the quesion This is not important hence I've ask to a MOD if he can delete it.

I hope you can decode my baaad englisch text

EDIT:
      EDIT: Haha, you Düsseldorfer ^^ (I can read, you are 1 hr away from DUS ) I could actual writing this in German, too ^^

Comment

Originally posted by B737-800 View Post
        I hope you can decode my baaad englisch text

EDIT:
        EDIT: Haha, you Düsseldorfer ^^ (I can read, you are 1 hr away from DUS ) I could actual writing this in German, too ^^
        This forum is able to do the "Ü" (at least on my PC it does)... I am positively surprised .. So your question merely aimed at good (flight sim) shopping conditions as I read it. Which is not that unimportant, when you are at DUS.
        Yes, I am not 1 mile away from DUS airport, because probably that would be too loud (and too expensive of course). So where are you?
        That's what airlines are good for, amongst others,
        The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
        And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
        Aviation enthusiast, since more than 35 years with home airport EDDL.

Comment

But it would be great, you could spotting everytime. It's my personel dream to live at a Airport like the Movie Terminal with Tom Hanks ^^

A live in Hamburg xD

Comment

Working...
          X