Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anybody make a repaint for me?

Hey folks!

I've a question: Can here anybody make a repaint for PMDG 737-800 with Livery of Inter Airlines for me please?

I can't repainting Liverys, but I need a of INX.

When anybody can make a repaint would I be very happy I hope anybody can help me because via google I couldn't find nothing.

regards
    I want know, my Grammar error!!! I want advance me!

Inter Airlines, wow, that's a rare wish .. seems that they operated 3 A321s until the history of 6K ended in November 2008. So, your Inter B738 is even a double rare wish (and creative). But I didn't find anything about it. Not surprising, it's even difficult to find a good payware Lufthansa A330-300 ...!
    The German long haul is alive, 65 years and still kicking.
    The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
    And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
    This is Lohausen International airport speaking, echo delta delta lima.

Comment

Hi!

Sorry, for late answer (just 5 months ). I know it's rare, but I could find a Livery - but it isn't for PMDG. And it isn't creative the 737's (two) operateded until 2003 and 2004. You can find any pictures at the standard databases

I don't know, can you or anybody help me?

Comment

No, it's not for pmdg. But I own a simulation that offers you quite a marvellous option: You send them a few $ and they provide you with everythin yoneed.
        Example: You bought their A330 simulation, and for a few bucks more, they indeed offer you a 6K-A330 livery, although that is not authentic at all.

And they do feed my needs, LH-A330-300 and LH-A343... you may expect screenshots if I survive this night.

Comment

Here it is... CLS airbus package in its unique diversity (they offer you not less than 150 liveries for free if you once bought the package incl. manual incl ref numbers incl ...): NW-A330-300 (this night Im workin on the announced PHNL-KLAX screenies), NW-A330-200 (sightseein dep KENV...), LH-A330-300, LH-A343 AND if that were not enough, freeware livery support is also unique: CLS AP-A332, CLS 9W-A332.. .. ...
          And If you need a livery thats not available via freeware or included CLS livery support, you simply send them a Photo of e.g. A7-A332 New Colours (spanish night blue!) + a few $ and they'll do it for you! Is that great or isnt it.
          These are my very first two screenies of what they can do and I must admit, since I notice what they can do, I am a CLS fan:

LH-A343 dep EDDL (yes I know our A343s dont depart from Terminal C..)

-
          LH-A330-300. On our way from KMCO to EDDF.

Comment

Yeah, but I don't need an INX 330 Livery This is to creative! I search an B738 Livery for the PMDG. And there gave a Inter Boeing 737-800 -> http://jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?...e=1&display=15

And I don't fly Airbus. The Add-Ons are not enough realistic for me. I waiting of AirSimmer

I believe it would be a little to circuitous. And do you just write few dollars - what do you understand under "few dollars"? And I've understand it so, that this organisation do Liverys for CLS, only.

Oh, well, it's a pity that not exists Liverys for PMDG. Unfortunately have I found just an Livery for a other B738 Model.

regards

Comment

Yes I see what you need, a 6k-B737 livery. But if you can not find this, because it simply does not exist, what can you do?

And yes, this livery service is only for CLS jets as far as I know. Concerning the few dollars... The package that I own is 39 Euros for 4 types: A332, A333, A342 and A343, so not yet 10 Euros for 1 type.
              And I guess I know what you mean, 39 Euros (simply converted that would be 58.5 US-$) is not cheap. But if you own that package and you send them another 10 Euros (is that 15 US-$?) , they'll produce a 6k-A332 (and a 6k- A343 if you wish) livery for you, which is as creative as your B737 .

Some days ago there was an idea, why not learn to produce liveries? But you need quite some to do that: first of all you need ALOT of time (to learn it and to do it), you need the appropriate tools, you probably need more than 1 brilliant photo of the requested livery, and so on and so on.. .
              And thats why I accept that they want 10 Euros for what they do.

Comment

Because I've not any desire to read tutorials about this topic. In case that I find an Video Tutorial, how I can produce liveries, then would I learn it maybe, but in other...because are there not good tutorials - in text or in Video or rather I couldn't find any.

Comment

Originally posted by B737-800 View Post
                  Because I've not any desire to read tutorials about this topic. In case that I find an Video Tutorial, how I can produce liveries, then would I learn it maybe, but in other...because are there not good tutorials - in text or in Video or rather I couldn't find any.
                  And thats why I don't fly jets with an inappropriate livery. To work through until you get the right one, that just takes too much time.

Comment

Working...
                  X