FSX code problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FSX code problem

I recently moved and my mom packed the FSX for me but she took it out of the box and on the box is the code to show that it is not a copy, she did not know! I have the two CD's and the FSX Quick Referance booklet!

What should i do ?
    Thanks
    BH Airlines A319

You can contact microsoft and they can help you out

Comment

Ok fixed it, new problem! My flights keep freezing ALOT ALOT this should not be happening the computer is more than enough capable to handle it!! What should i keep my settings as??
      BH Airlines A319

Comment

Very nice avatar, Asmir. A fact that I know is that FSX is so to speak "a monster that eats system ressources", especially if youre a friend of add-ons, and you are a friend I'd guess (a nice a/c fleet).

I'm sure we can help you, do you have FSX scenery add-ons, airport add-ons and weather add-ons installed?
        The reason why I ask you: I use FS9 with no weather add-on (only FS9 real weather setting) and I experience a reduced frame rate on rainy days or under misty conditions at daylight, and the frame rate improves again on misty conditions at night.
        Lets take an example, maybe you take the Alitalia B767ER from KBOS to LIRF, so there are at least three add-ons you can use for this flight: Level D B767, a nice weather add-on, KBOS airport add-on by Fly Tampa and LIRF airport add-on by ISD project which are already 4 oops. And all 4 are possibly munch at your frame rate, and if youre not lucky all 4 at the same time.
        So, would you mind telling us which video card you use, something like a Radeon HD 4870/1 GB?
        That's what airlines are good for, amongst others,
        The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
        And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
        Aviation enthusiast, since more than 35 years with home airport EDDL.

Comment

..not to forget the traffic add-ons (which to be honest may look more perfect than some freeware B777s, but your frame rate may be a bit low..), and maybe you wanna run FSX in window mode so that you can do some www-research during a long transatlantic and... maybe you run winamp or comparable with a bunch of plug-ins, so... and whats about google earth or msn?

To really help you we should know your answers to the questions from my last post + how many programs do you have in your win.vista-task bar in addition to FSX?
          I do not run more than FS9 + www-browser + never more than 2-3 more programs when I am craze (mostly at fridays). Hope that I did not forget a program we could use in addition to MS FS .
          That's what airlines are good for, amongst others,
          The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
          And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
          Aviation enthusiast, since more than 35 years with home airport EDDL.

Comment

Working...
          X