Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Virtual Air Canada

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Virtual Air Canada

    I finally got accepted to VAC, I always put my city as Ottawa but this time I put Toronto and it worked!! Yay I am part of them now!!
    Well here is my problem, I picked FSX becasue it is what I use, but when I go to the aircraft fleet and choose a plane, they only show me Fs2004 and then FSX beside it which is not underlined. When it is underlined I can donwload the aircraft, so what's wrong, I chose FSX but it's not showing I can download it for that. Now the A321 I can download, but is this because it is a static aircraft in FSX? Thanks, how do I get like the 77W? Ok, weird, the Dash-8-100/300, A319, A321, CRJ 200/700 work, 772 I can't even click on it
    Flickr |Airliners.Net | Airplane-Pictures.Net | Jetphotos.Net

  • #2
    Originally posted by C-FITL View Post
    I finally got accepted to VAC, I always put my city as Ottawa but this time I put Toronto and it worked!! Yay I am part of them now!!
    Well here is my problem, I picked FSX becasue it is what I use, but when I go to the aircraft fleet and choose a plane, they only show me Fs2004 and then FSX beside it which is not underlined. When it is underlined I can donwload the aircraft, so what's wrong, I chose FSX but it's not showing I can download it for that. Now the A321 I can download, but is this because it is a static aircraft in FSX? Thanks, how do I get like the 77W? Ok, weird, the Dash-8-100/300, A319, A321, CRJ 200/700 work, 772 I can't even click on it
    Congratulations, I am part of Virtual Air Canada as well.

    As for the aircraft problems, I don't use FSX, but I do have a buddy who does and he has the Dash-8's A319, A320 and A321 working for him.

    What I would do is go to FlightSim.com and download one. I know that Project Open Sky has one as well.

    Your other option would be to buy a payware, or use the 767 (either Posky or the Level D767 could both be viable options).

    I personally use FS9 now, but that is about it that I can think of for what you can do. I would say that you best option would be to download a model of the 777 then get textures.

    Nehal

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by C-FITL View Post
      I finally got accepted to VAC, I always put my city as Ottawa but this time I put Toronto and it worked!! Yay I am part of them now!!
      Well here is my problem, I picked FSX becasue it is what I use, but when I go to the aircraft fleet and choose a plane, they only show me Fs2004 and then FSX beside it which is not underlined. When it is underlined I can donwload the aircraft, so what's wrong, I chose FSX but it's not showing I can download it for that. Now the A321 I can download, but is this because it is a static aircraft in FSX? Thanks, how do I get like the 77W? Ok, weird, the Dash-8-100/300, A319, A321, CRJ 200/700 work, 772 I can't even click on it
      i need the URL for VAC please.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Jet777Fan View Post
        i need the URL for VAC please.
        Good evening Jet777Fan, would you mind telling us which country and which a/c you prefer? I am not (yet) member of VAC because I don't know which standards they use. Do you need FSX to become member?
        That's what airlines are good for, amongst others,
        The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
        And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
        Aviation enthusiast, since more than 35 years with home airport EDDL.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Jet777Fan View Post
          i need the URL for VAC please.
          Here is the URL for Virtual Air Canada

          http://www.vacanada.org/

          Originally posted by LH-B744 View Post
          Good evening Jet777Fan, would you mind telling us which country and which a/c you prefer? I am not (yet) member of VAC because I don't know which standards they use. Do you need FSX to become member?
          For Virtual Air Canada you can use a copy of FS9 or FSX. Those are the only two versions that work with their planes.

          Nehal

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by C-FMWQ View Post
            Here is the URL for Virtual Air Canada

            http://www.vacanada.org/



            For Virtual Air Canada you can use a copy of FS9 or FSX. Those are the only two versions that work with their planes.

            Nehal
            Sorry, all these abbreviations.. I rather thought of another VAC.. :
            http://www.vacc-sag.org/
            Because of this "VAC" I asked Jet777Fan which country he prefers. I think Vatsim operates in many different countries, not sure if they all call themselves "vacc". But nonetheless, I need THIS one for my virtual hangar :
            http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.p...6565573&nseq=1
            That's what airlines are good for, amongst others,
            The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
            And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
            Aviation enthusiast, since more than 35 years with home airport EDDL.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by LH-B744 View Post
              Sorry, all these abbreviations.. I rather thought of another VAC.. :
              http://www.vacc-sag.org/
              Because of this "VAC" I asked Jet777Fan which country he prefers. I think Vatsim operates in many different countries, not sure if they all call themselves "vacc". But nonetheless, I need THIS one for my virtual hangar :
              http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.p...6565573&nseq=1

              We all need that in one of our hangers .

              BTW do you fly on VATSIM? I'm just wondering, because I do and there aren't that many on here.

              Nehal

              Comment


              • #8
                I just joined the airline aswell, doesn't seem like many people visit thier forums and such thought that they would have a bumping forum and stuff...quite the contrary
                ***My Blog***

                Comment

                Working...
                X