My home simulator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My home simulator

So I'm sure some of you remember my post with pics of my throttle quadrant several months back. Well, that was part of a bigger plan.

And now, it's finally starting to come together!!

Not by any means complete, as there's still a lot to do: overhead panel (on order), interior liners (on order), linked rudder pedals (on order), pedestal (procrastination factor), and triple projector exterior visuals (the last thing I'll complete).

Still, kinda neat to walk into the house and see this sitting in the living room!

Most Importantly, I've ordered a custom registration plate for the MIP ... N737JP !!!

Pics attached on a test flight from TNCM to KMIA.
    Trump is an idiot!
    Vote Democrats!!

So that's where the money from the AD.com forums servers went....

j/k: Looks nice Chris.
    My Flickr Pictures! Click Me!

Comment

It's gonna be great with the projectors! How are the FMCs?

Comment

Flash git !

....I am seriously jealous.
        If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Wow, that's a serious bit of kit!
          Click Here for my aviation photographs.
          No Frontiers

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Kilroy View Post
            So I'm sure some of you remember my post with pics of my throttle quadrant several months back. Well, that was part of a bigger plan.

Not by any means complete, as there's still a lot to do: overhead panel (on order), interior liners (on order), linked rudder pedals (on order), pedestal (procrastination factor), and triple projector exterior visuals (the last thing I'll complete).

Still, kinda neat to walk into the house and see this sitting in the living room!

Most Importantly, I've ordered a custom registration plate for the MIP ... N737JP !!!

I hate you so much =)

Very, very, very, very nice

Comment

Yikes, I want one.

That is something I really could get into so easy. It looks great and there is something very familiar about it. I now know what I will be asking Santa for this Holiday Season. but for some reason I always get things like storm doors or crown moulding or even a few boxes of tile. (Usualy with a note attached sith a note similar to this: "You know where this goes." But really, I am crazy jealous with the set up and hope you enjoy it not for just yourself, but also for all the guys like me who can only dream of such pleasure! I am sure this will be a new passion of mine. Congrats!

Comment

Thanks, Mac.

Updated photo attached!
                Trump is an idiot!
                Vote Democrats!!

Comment

Stunning and awesome, I can't believe a single human being can build this at home....is it actually working all together? Wow!

Roel.

Comment

"hey honey, wanna see my cockpit?"

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Kilroy View Post

Kilroy.. you going to share with us the build sheet on this?
                      Proudly serving WTF comments since 2004

Comment

Working...
                      X