Kai Tak IGS 13 approach and landing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kai Tak IGS 13 approach and landing

Another one from my sim.. which is finally flyable. Landing at taxi in at the old Kai Tak. Hope you enjoy!

Trump is an idiot!
    Vote Democrats!!

Ohhh....very, VERY nice. (mutters to self..."flash, lucky bastard )
    If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Sweet. How much did this cost (if you don't mind my asking)? And is that a 320 flight deck?

Comment

Originally posted by Foxtrot View Post
        Sweet. How much did this cost (if you don't mind my asking)? And is that a 320 flight deck?

There's a giant yoke right there.

Comment

Wow...nice!
          Click Here for my aviation photographs.
          No Frontiers

Comment

Re:

Originally posted by Leftseat86 View Post
            There's a giant yoke right there.
            Ahh yes, I didn't see it at first, I guess my screen contrast/brightness settings were off.

Comment

Yes very nice . But after the first minute of the video I wondered what (professional?) simulation software you use.. Is that FSX? I think the Hong Kong Skyline that I can reproduce here in my seat is by far not that good.
              Ok, I'll enjoy the rest of the video, maybe the answer is in the credits.
              That's what airlines are good for, amongst others,
              The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
              And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
              Aviation enthusiast, since more than 35 years with home airport EDDL.

Comment

Originally posted by LH-B744 View Post
                Yes very nice . But after the first minute of the video I wondered what (professional?) simulation software you use.. Is that FSX? I think the Hong Kong Skyline that I can reproduce here in my seat is by far not that good.
                Ok, I'll enjoy the rest of the video, maybe the answer is in the credits.
                Guten Tag! That amazing scenery is a payware addon made by the folks at FlyTampa: http://www.flytampa.org. I am guessing it is FS9 but Chris can correct me on that.
                Click Here for my aviation photographs.
                No Frontiers

Comment

Working...
                X