Cls mcdu phnl - klax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cls mcdu phnl - klax

So you might guess, what screenies you might expect from me until next weekend. My recent project is a sightseeing flight with CLS NW A333 dep PHNL, VFR @ alt 7000 (a really beautiful island..), havin fuel aboard for PHNL-KLAX, then havin the need to program IFR PHNL-KLAX on waypoint (VOR-to-VOR)-basis (cannot be done via the CLS MCDU, but I am tricky...).
    So, see you soon.
    The German long haul is alive, 65 years and still kicking.
    The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
    And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
    This is Lohausen International airport speaking, echo delta delta lima.

For most of the transpacific flights you need more than 1 hour.. but finally, here it is. The season is autumn, but Hawaii does not quite look cold. Well, lets enjoy the sun -- Northwest A330-300 to Los Angeles:

Our Departure (return) on an eastbound 330

Transpacific, the next island

A smooth bank angle, because of the orange juice

Still transpacific, full throttle but that is big water

What do you guess, right, still transpacific, with the sun behind our tailfin

This one seems like deepest night, but our arrival in L.A. is at 0700 pm local.

Comment

Nice shots! I'm debating over getting back into FS..not sure if should go for FSX or the one previous.
      ***My Blog***

Comment

Originally posted by PIAA310 View Post
        Nice shots! I'm debating over getting back into FS..not sure if should go for FSX or the one previous.
        Well, for a 125%-Italia-Fan like me there is hardly an alternative. ISD project has managed some brilliant work, but afaik only for FS9 (MS FS 2004):
        LIRF Fiumicino airport 2005
        LIMJ Sestri Cristoforo Colombo airport
        LIRN Capodichino airport

And I recently got some brilliant freeware Italy Mesh data. Maybe that is all included in FSX, but, I think flyin heavy metal like the CLS AP-A332 (Air One) from Fiumicino LIRF to Flytampa KBOS (freeware) with my PC machine is better in FS9.
        (Intel PIV 2,8 GHz, 1500 MB RAM and a very nice Sapphire ATI Radeon X800 GTO video card (256 MB video RAM) which offers a video-data transfer of more than 30 GB per second, which some of the newest Radeon HD 3000 video cards do not offer).
        Last edited by LH-B744; 2009-11-28, 01:54. Reason: +system specs

Comment

Working...
        X