FS9 issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS9 issues

Well, I recently experienced a hdd-crash, so I flattened the affected hdd and rebuilded it. But since then I allow myself one fresh FS9-installation after another, but nothing works. I even thought, ok, if that stupid program does not work any longer, then aviation is dead for me (that happens if computers take over the legal power in one country ).

Maybe one of you is my rescue: install ok, then a restart, then the first try to fly the fresh program, but NUTHIN happens. I click the executing file and exactly nothing happens, but a hardly recognizable effect in processor load. Whats the problem of this MSFS program?
    Never before there was a msfs problem, so maybe just the program is too old, should I stop flying msfs?
    That's what airlines are good for, amongst others,
    The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
    And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
    Aviation enthusiast, since more than 35 years with home airport EDDL.

Maybe Mr Adams reads this, and I'm sorry for having to say that. But the only thing that does not work together with FS9 seems to be ATI tray tools by Ray Adams.
    Maybe you can tell me that I am wrong, but I didn't find a way to run FS9 in combination with ATI tray tools.
    That's what airlines are good for, amongst others,
    The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
    And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
    Aviation enthusiast, since more than 35 years with home airport EDDL.

Comment

Working...
    X