Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trouble with FS2002 Project Skyworks CRJ700?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LH-B744
    replied
    Originally posted by Bujuraj_Vataranjan View Post
    FS2002 wtf?
    Yes, I second that opinion...

Do you (coke) have a performance advantage, e.g. more frames p.s., when you use FS8 compared to the frames you can achieve in FS9?

And well, maybe some of us have the wish to own a "good" CR7 in our virtual hangar. So I asked the all knowing search engine... and at least for FS9, it gave me the name Posky. Maybe you (coke) try FS9 with the Posky CR7, as I can say, I like Posky, I tried their LH-B744, and its good.
    I also once had a freeware CR7, but I don't know if you can fly a FS9 CR7 in FS8.

Leave a comment:

• Bujuraj_Vataranjan
    replied
    FS2002 wtf?

Leave a comment:

• coke
    replied
    Also, I have a question about repaints. It says for a repaint to move all the files to the aircraft folder, and to copy a section of text from the download into the .cfg file in the aircraft file. However, when I try to save the new .cfg file, it doesn't save, so the repaint is useless. Can someone tell me step by step how to put a repaint in the right place?

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• coke
    started a topic Trouble with FS2002 Project Skyworks CRJ700?

Trouble with FS2002 Project Skyworks CRJ700?

Hi,

I downloaded a Project Skyworks CRJ700 into FS2002. The ReadMe said all I had to do was unzip and copy to the Aircraft folder.

However, when I did this, the model did not come into the screen, as so:

Does anybody know how to fix this for me?

Thanks in advance

Jonny
Working...
X