Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trouble with FS2002 Project Skyworks CRJ700?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trouble with FS2002 Project Skyworks CRJ700?

Hi,

I downloaded a Project Skyworks CRJ700 into FS2002. The ReadMe said all I had to do was unzip and copy to the Aircraft folder.

However, when I did this, the model did not come into the screen, as so:

Does anybody know how to fix this for me?

Thanks in advance

Jonny
    Remember on your hardest days, that the airplanes always take off against the wind... afterwards, the skies are all yours.

Also, I have a question about repaints. It says for a repaint to move all the files to the aircraft folder, and to copy a section of text from the download into the .cfg file in the aircraft file. However, when I try to save the new .cfg file, it doesn't save, so the repaint is useless. Can someone tell me step by step how to put a repaint in the right place?

Thanks
    Remember on your hardest days, that the airplanes always take off against the wind... afterwards, the skies are all yours.

Comment

FS2002 wtf?
      Bujuraj Vataranjan-O'Malley

Comment

Originally posted by Bujuraj_Vataranjan View Post
        FS2002 wtf?
        Yes, I second that opinion...

Do you (coke) have a performance advantage, e.g. more frames p.s., when you use FS8 compared to the frames you can achieve in FS9?

And well, maybe some of us have the wish to own a "good" CR7 in our virtual hangar. So I asked the all knowing search engine... and at least for FS9, it gave me the name Posky. Maybe you (coke) try FS9 with the Posky CR7, as I can say, I like Posky, I tried their LH-B744, and its good.
        I also once had a freeware CR7, but I don't know if you can fly a FS9 CR7 in FS8.
        The German long haul is alive, 65 years and still kicking.
        The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
        And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
        This is Lohausen International airport speaking, echo delta delta lima.

Comment

Working...
        X