CYUL - MTPP on AC triple3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow. I'm a little embarrassed.

Is anybody able to say which language that is? - My assumption: Thai. Is that Thailand?

So, I don't know if we have the chance to directly communicate. I have never had one Asian language in my repertoire. Obviously I should change that.
    LH and the Hamburg - Düsseldorf - Shannon - NYC route, open since June 1st, 1955. A/C type: Lockheed Super Constellation.
    EW, one of the dearest LH daughters, the brandnew November 19 schedule (frequency):
    DUS - VRA (--3-5-7), DUS - EWR (1234567), DUS - MIA (1-3-56-), DUS - BGI # 1152 (Mon and Thu with exceptions), ...

Aviation enthusiast since more than 30 years. A whole decade here on this platform.

Comment

I once started this topic in the year 2010, because of three reasons.

1) AC has left the 747 club and I still don't know why. They don't come back after they definitely left the club: AC, AF, AZ, ...

2) Dorval is one of my top 10 airports on this planet.

3) AC was my connection to MTPP, back in those days when the AF-B744 was a frequent visitor at Dorval.

In 2017, expedia dot de gives me the following message between Dorval and Port au Prince:
      "Dieser Flughafen befindet sich auf der schwarzen Liste und kann nicht gebucht werden. Bitte geben Sie eine andere Stadt, einen anderen Flughafen oder Flughafencode ein."
      Do I have to translate that? Ok.

"Port au Prince MTPP is on a black list which is operated by Expedia, Bellevue, WA 98004,USA . You are not able to book a flight to Port au Prince. Please name a different destination."

Someone should delete Air Canada Rouge and Dorval from this list:

Toussaint_Louverture_International_Airport, airlines and destinations
      LH and the Hamburg - Düsseldorf - Shannon - NYC route, open since June 1st, 1955. A/C type: Lockheed Super Constellation.
      EW, one of the dearest LH daughters, the brandnew November 19 schedule (frequency):
      DUS - VRA (--3-5-7), DUS - EWR (1234567), DUS - MIA (1-3-56-), DUS - BGI # 1152 (Mon and Thu with exceptions), ...

Aviation enthusiast since more than 30 years. A whole decade here on this platform.

Comment

Working...
      X