Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joystick Problem

Hi all,

I've got a Saitek Cyborg Evo joystick & I'm trying to install it on Windows 7, but it's not working. A quick Internet search reveals this is a common problem, I've tryed a few things but does anyone know how I can get it working? No more Flight Sim for me otherwise!

Thanks in advance.
    DTVAirport

Do you use Win7 64bit or Win7 32bit? I am also interested in new o/s, new Home PC, new fs (fsx), but some people say that fsx with Win7 64 bit is not easy to use.
    The German long haul is alive, 65 years and still kicking.
    The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
    And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
    This is Lohausen International airport speaking, echo delta delta lima.

Comment

Yea it's 64 bit
      DTVAirport

Comment

Well, good evening to the UK.

One thing I know for sure is, if you buy one aircraft addon for fsx, this is most likely a 32bit-application, because as far as I know fsx (released in 2006) is also 32bit.

So, maybe you wait for a 64bit-fs, or... you use another joystick?

But this is only a rough guess, I am interested in fsx, but i'm not using it today. So my fsx experience is limited.

Comment

I just looked up your joystick on the saitek homepage. There it says that official 100% support is given for XP, XP64 and Vista (although they also show there the Win7 logo....?).

There are also people who use a second Home PC only for flight simulation. I'd use WinXP or Win7/32bit for flight simulation.
          But for Win7/Fsx I like to use not less than 8 GB RAM and an Intel I7 cpu, so that's at least good for the next few months of flight simulation (and for "hungry" fsx applications that'll be released then).
          That's my aim concerning Home PC Upgrades.

Comment

Working...
          X