tell me what screenshots you want and ill take them

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tell me what screenshots you want and ill take them

ok i just wanted to do something creative and i wanted to know what screen shots you want me to take, these are the planes i have in fs2002

.meljet 777s v1.0, delta soring spirit, delta 2000 colors , alitaila (my favorite), united , american

meljet 777s v2.0 (same as v1.0 exept there is a full virtual cabin insted of just biznis class, and more doors open), singapore air

posky 744s newst verson, canadian

posky 332 v1.0, west wind viruall airlines, KLM new colors

posky 330 v2.0 (just relesd yesterday) (none yet but i will add them as soon as they come in some liverys that i like) a333s and a332s

posky 762 newst verson, sprit of delta new colors

posky 764 newst version, delta new colors

posky 777 (i got it befor meljets 777 exsisted) JAL new colors

posky crj newst version, american airlines extremly refective (not american egal, american airlines)

ifdg 757, delta new colors

ifgd md-11, sorry its not out yet but it will be next week and im gonna get me one lol

dc-10 (i forget who makes it) northwest airlines

simubuild a345 (really nice model with virtual cabin and opening doors and cargo doors) singapore air

mike stone a320, U2 pirvet jet with bonos name written on it ( i like it but no refection and it flys really crapy) iberia ( very nice with reflections and its good fun to fly)

defualt planes also.

ok so just pick which one of those plane you want to see in a screen shot and tell me what you want me to make them doing, if you want to see and aproch i would sugest my simflyrs ORD, its my best airport by far, i will take you screen shot request but please come back after i post them and tell me what you think of them
    frist is my last name, not a type-o

Try to land a 747 at BUF

Comment

hey i did it , heres your 747 at BUF

Comment

How close did you get to the end of the runway??

Comment

Scott, I landed at BUF, here's what I managed. It wasn't that bad really.

I took almost the whole rwy to takeoff.

I landed quite comfortably, with quite a bit to spare...

This was howmuch rwy I used...

-Tanuj.
          "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

actually i used about as much runway as indain

Comment

Can you land the 737-400 at London City?
              Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Try and put a Delta 757-200 or a 764 into KLYH! (runway 4)

DeltaASA16

Comment

Here ya go Adam...

Rwy was too short for takeoff - I ended up overshooting, but safely cleared the trees...

Uneventful approach rwy 04 with lovely fall foliage in the background...

Landed comfortably, with more than half the rwy left ahead of me...

-Tanuj.
                  "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

Comment

Thanks! That is so awesome to see the DL75 in LYH.... Too bad it will never be a reality!

Thanks Again!

DeltaASA16

Comment

Originally posted by Ilbap
                      Can you land the 737-400 at London City?
                      ok, ill do you one better, im gonna land the new posky a333 v2 in london city airport

heres a view from the virtual cockpit (final aproch)

heres and out side view (about to touch down)

touch down

just after touch down

this is where i stoped

parked

Comment

Frist,

Those are some nice screenshots. Tell me one thing... why did u choose to come in high at an already small-ass airport??? j/k

Comment

Originally posted by indian airlines
                          Frist,

Those are some nice screenshots. Tell me one thing... why did u choose to come in high at an already small-ass airport??? j/k
                          thank you, lol, i came in high because i was going extremly slow so i wouldnt over run the small ass airports runway,

Comment

That was impressive. I guess if that happened in real life the plane would be stuck
                            Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

im glad you like my shots, im a beginer at screen shots, i didnt even know how to take screen shot a month ago,

rember, i will land any plane any where you want, just tell me what you wanna see and ill have to you within 24 hours or less, no matter how crazy the fs2002 stunt you want me to do is i will do it. be creative

also i just got these awsome crash affects of avsim. lol im not absesed with try to crash into everything i see, i just have it to make fs2002 even more relistic than it is. any way i will post some pics of it if you want, but only if its ok, i dont want to show crash pics if it will offend,

Comment

Working...
                              X