Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My FS2000 Shots.

Hi All,

I posted these before the server crash, anyway thought i'd post my shots again so you can have a good at them, lol, there not the best of screenshots, nothing compered to the ones i see on here.

[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0RADdAowR2CcHZjpFla2vsr41CUtdRvmqIj4fsEurR2Kx*qjJWVY5r8K*FDQ4bIpQ3CXHe4j7l3q4TTTbxMkNyhuoI6fArBOh1ZUWjyrMtfM/2.JPG?dc=4675409070063791384[/img]

[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0RADdAo0RGiiQYSOCT5VWznW3hpy48YROoa2u7i2jUuigzBC16l*mSxGctzm4id40C6crK0o7os!kkkESs7CRTTWGwrzzIU85lwANLRActjg/3.JPG?dc=4675409070067100100[/img]

[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0RAB0cI4RXChzQ200dgaa8hTKLV4WB*UB3I40112P8KyDh6B!hIImDh0fsH6ZbaGwRXIUPJbkDTljCT!r6kYeIHujzcVnJ4pZbEXi5s86KEw/4.JPG?dc=4675409070070202020[/img]

[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0RADdAo8RnijkZ9cAOB7eX1WY6faYQZjWFsP3cEw6N!4vWoQrZuT4OR0wEPyaoYAX45f93kBTx81*rtG1!XeGqG89cSLR9DTb7UWAmPTz8xg/5.JPG?dc=4675409070071994772[/img]

[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0RADdApAR4CjTOb!iqaWFkOVX1yXbPNt6JCtGmEZqymcSRzGnWwQ20k13fCHDfy*vXIIWS8iprjcMZyMePYx!UjLJADcaCJAJqMsqx6uxQtw/6.JPG?dc=4675409070075149186[/img]

[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0RADdApERIinUPIe8u5SKv8ja5sNW!2ZKsynt0MAcCJTJLvEoTxrKE3ew4QHVod1jM*dYv9tyizwac**It30b0xE1pgnzKRcPA1TS3r9V6ZI/7.JPG?dc=4675409070078532666[/img]

[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0RADfApIRZClpH6XsbOkBwD*Qw2760yFwxTLnUK14pxjI0scSIgof8zwp0fvEWVynOw3FMOqUad6YheVLj!B3CsFPzgK0QF7oOEDXq1JJjYg/8.JPG?dc=4675409070080594251[/img]

[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0RAAXA5MRpimXbTH*!T1Oj8yUmaNo33qu1g8Lctxulzd6AJ!gCQJggmd668DkG7SDsW3Knm8Rdu9v55*Gu2LbkqseGUmHYLM2ViJAQATfJeY/9.JPG?dc=4675410734864384728[/img]

Thanks. What You Think?
    | My Photos | My Profile |

Not bad i like the BA 777 takeing off!!

Comment

I like the SQ Shot

The Sprit of Australia

Comment

Ok, this must seem really dumb, but i really need some help here.

Everytime i go to a site and download an aircraft for FS2002, after the download, winzip opens. Can someone tell me what to do from there on?

Also, from where do you get british airways, singapore airlines planes etc. planes. I'm stuch with the default FS2002 planes.

Help me pleez!!!

Thanks,

Tanuj.
        "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

After winzip opens first read the 'read me' for mabye some specific instructions, but ussualy just extract to Aircraft folder. (C/Program Files/Microsoft Games/FS2002(FS2000, whetever you have)/Aircraft folder) Make sure it is in the first aircraft folder and that the download does not make a second 'Aircraft' folder in the 'Aircraft' folder. (Did I mix you all up)

Comment

OK, so what after that?
            "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

Comment

After putting the aircraft in your aircraft folder (C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\FS2002\Aircraft) or where ever you have installed it you start FS2002 and they should be there waiting for you to fly

Joe,
              | My Photos | My Profile |

Comment

Thats the problem. They aren't!!!

Comment

OK. Now I have the aircraft in the select aircraft menu on FS2002. When I click on the aircraft to choose it for a flight, it says, cannot find selected file (or something like that) in the library. What do i do from then on?

Thanks...

Tanuj.

Comment

Oh well...never mind. I realized that its just another stupid message and doesn't really make any difference. Can anyone recommend any sites for good quality B747 repaint downloads?

Comment

Joe, I like your BA B727!! nice plane..

Indian, try these:

www.flightsim.com

www.avsim.com

www.projectopensky.com

the first two will have nearly any aircraft you could ever think of!

and Project Open Sky makes massively detailed B747s

Cheers, and Happy flying!!!

Ross

Comment

Thanks Ross.

Comment

You're welcome, but be forewarned.. downloads get addictive!

My FS2002 folder now weighs in at a healthy 17.8 GB. and a good 60% is Aircraft, and another 20% is scenery. I have now started doing my own repaints, so that is going to be getting even bigger.

As you progress through the hobby of Flightsim, you will start getting into scenery, AI traffic, modified textures, special effects and other goodies, and they add up quick, but they make for lots of fun

Cheers,

Ross

Comment

You bet its addictive. I've loads of aircraft now. I haven't yet got into scenery and stuff, coz i'm still hung up on aircrafts and repaints!!

Comment

have you seen the new Disney Sea Meljet B747?

Just got it!

File name at Avsim.com:
                              meljet_b747-400_jal_tokyo's_disney_sea_livery.zip

Comment

Working...
                              X