No announcement yet.

My FS2000 Shots.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I beat ya to it!!! I got it from AVSIM 3 hours back. It's a lovely blue with Mickey and Minnie on it!!
    "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

I just uploaded my first repaint to avsim.com yesterday, and it is on the hotlist today.. I painted a DeHavilland Beaver floatplane... got 108 downloads so far, and 61 of them were yesterday.

Comment

How do you repaint planes for FS2000?

Joe,
        | My Photos | My Profile |

Comment

I use a combination of two programs, but it will only work for .bmp files. these will not work with AF99's .*af files. I use DXT BMP by MW Graphics available at avsim.com I think, and Paintshop pro. be sure to read the enclosed documentaion with DXT BMP, as there are restrictions on wha you can/can't do with FS2000 aircraft.

I pretty much just stick to FS2002 aircraft (since I just got started, and nearly all of my aircraft are FS2002 compatible.

Comment

Working...
          X