Alaska Airlines 737

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alaska Airlines 737

The weekend is a great time for simming Here is an Alaska Airlines 737 landing at Columbia Metropolitan (CAE) in South Carolina. Of course in real life Alaska does not fly into CAE but what the heck...

A few feet above RWY 11.

Smoky touchdown!

Enjoy.
    Click Here for my aviation photographs.
    No Frontiers

Nice smoke!

I landed a C152 in ATL on FS and the thing made smoke like a MD11 would.. it was hilarious!

DeltaASA16

Comment

God what a weekend of flying. I was probably flight simming for the entire 48 hours. Needless to say my fiance was pissed.

I did actually land in CAE. I did a nonstop from PIT on a ERJ-145 US.

Nice airport. By the way, where did you get that aircraft? And do you know if it comes in US colors?

-Pete
      Pete Ganabathi
      Embry Riddle Aeronautical University

Fly Frontier Airlines - A Whole Different Animal

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaASA16
        Nice smoke!

I landed a C152 in ATL on FS and the thing made smoke like a MD11 would.. it was hilarious!

DeltaASA16
        The landing gears didn't break off ??! ATL happened to be where I started this flight. Used real weather and the weather there was crappy.

Originally posted by NWAirlinkCRJ@ERI
        God what a weekend of flying. I was probably flight simming for the entire 48 hours. Needless to say my fiance was pissed.

I did actually land in CAE. I did a nonstop from PIT on a ERJ-145 US.

Nice airport. By the way, where did you get that aircraft? And do you know if it comes in US colors?

-Pete
        Lol, hope your fiance wasn't too pissed! CAE is a pretty nice little airport in real life but not good for spotting because of lack of variety in traffic and "restricted area" signs all over the place. That's why I don't have any photos from that airport.

The 737 is payware by Ariane Studios. However, you can get nice freeware 737 by FFX at flightsim websites. I am sure they have one in US colors.

Cheers,
        James
        No Frontiers

Comment

nice pictures. Oh and that was a charter!
          Some people in today's society are so thick!

Comment

Originally posted by Ansett
            nice pictures. Oh and that was a charter!
            Thanks Yup, it was hauling some college football players from Washington to the palmetto state!

James
            No Frontiers

Comment

Working...
            X