X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gabriel
    replied
    Originally posted by LH-B744 View Post
    Hi again, Canadian. Yes. Today it seems as if only fsx and p3d are left in the world of serious or even semipro flight simulators. If you ask Randazzo or me, this is no longer only an opinion.

Not one soul today mentions x-plane, which with version 11 has been published on March 30th 2017.
    There is a new stream out there that is growing quickly, based on the Microsoft Flight Simulator engine and on what P3D is based on, but giving new impulse to the graphics and maybe flight models too, and that are said to be publishing a full SKD kit to enable 3rt-party add-ons.

Take a look:

https://flightsimworld.com/

Leave a comment:

• LH-B744
    replied
    Oh, I was wrong.

Since 1997, Cpt Randazzo published add-ons for fs9, of course, and fsx, of course, and p3d, of course
    and even x-plane. But the x-plane years, at least if you are interested in an Randazzo add-on, seem to be over. He only provides one aircraft, and only for the x-plane10 platform (compatibility with x-plane11?): the four engined Douglas DC-6 propeller aircraft.

But let us stay with my nickname. Not without a reason, Randazzo now sells the B744 fsx in a previously never known quality, let me call it pmdg B744 fsx v2. I don't yet own it. But Randazzo's B744 even contains more, and these packages are always exclusive, you always only buy 1 version in a package:
    1. pmdg B744 fs9 (I've never owned it, but even that early version must've been worth a golden star.)
    or
    2. B744 fsx Queen of the Skies v1 - the version which I own and fly until today. And I lve it! Randazzo no longer sells that.
    or
    3. B744 fsx or p3d Queen of the Skies v2, which, if you also count the early fs9 version, today appears as 3.0

747 versions are numerous, not only in our semipro simulator. And when Randazzo publishes the B748 v2, I'll flip out again!

Leave a comment:

• LH-B744
    replied
    Originally posted by FederalAce View Post
    Or you could just go with P3D
    Hi again, Canadian. Yes. Today it seems as if only fsx and p3d are left in the world of serious or even semipro flight simulators. If you ask Randazzo or me, this is no longer only an opinion.

Not one soul today mentions x-plane, which with version 11 has been published on March 30th 2017.

Probably Randazzo, plus you and me are too strong. X-Plane 11 seems to contain another B744 simulator version. But is the default xplane11 B744 better than the default fsx B744?!

Let's not stay with the semipro standard. Who was helpful when Randazzo published his Queen of the Skies vI fsx. Besides Flight Captain Randazzo himself, the credits are:
    names are not important, but alot of them have been or still are B744 F/Os or Flight Captains, which are able to greet you if you go aboard a LH-B744...

This is the definition of semipro. It is not 100% pro because also advanced amateurs are able to use it. But the background is 100% pro, the people who were asked to develop Randazzos B744.

You don't know yet Cpt Randazzo? Ask the searching machine for "Precision Manuals"...

Leave a comment:

• FederalAce
    replied
    Or you could just go with P3D

Leave a comment:

• Avia matts
    started a topic How to improv fsx

How to improv fsx

Hello people

This chat is mend to improv your flying experience.
    Do you want real airlines in your fsx world ? go and watch
    :
    https://youtu.be/5eZKyTxBuRI : this video really helped me out
    If you have any tips or whatever ,tell us
Working...
X