Brand New CSeries I made for FSX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brand New CSeries I made for FSX

Some pics of my first model built from scratch.

Enjoy the pics!
    Last edited by hongmng; 2017-09-10, 06:59.

Well done. What design software did you use ? I used to build helicopters for FS9 and FS2004 using Flight Sim Design Studio. This might interest you... http://www.hovercontrol.com/cgi-bin/...ll&bool=phrase
    If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Originally posted by hongmng View Post
      Some pics of my first model built from scratch.
      [...]
      Enjoy the pics!
      Ah, this is what we all are lookin for. And yes, I'll enjoy your pictures. Also here on my home airport, the C series can be spotted. I know one "very tiny" airline
      who on DUS uses the C series... With a little help from... the jetphotos database, and the search word is
      Bombardier CSeries CS100 :
      Here at DUS, we have (almost) all a/c types. Just ask.
      LH and the Hamburg - Düsseldorf - Shannon - NYC route, open since June 1st, 1955. A/C type: Lockheed Super Constellation.
      EW, one of the dearest LH daughters, the brandnew November 19 schedule (frequency):
      DUS - VRA (--3-5-7), DUS - EWR (1234567), DUS - MIA (1-3-56-), DUS - BGI # 1152 (Mon and Thu with exceptions), ...

Aviation enthusiast since more than 30 years. A whole decade here on this platform.

Comment

Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
        Well done. What design software did you use ? I used to build helicopters for FS9 and FS2004 using Flight Sim Design Studio. This might interest you... http://www.hovercontrol.com/cgi-bin/...ll&bool=phrase
        Thanks Brian. Those Helicopters look amazing! I have yet to learn how to make a VC. And yes, I did use FSDS.

PS: just downloaded the Era A119 to test it in FSX. Good news: It works!

Originally posted by LH-B744 View Post
        Ah, this is what we all are lookin for. And yes, I'll enjoy your pictures. Also here on my home airport, the C series can be spotted. I know one "very tiny" airline
        who on DUS uses the C series... With a little help from... the jetphotos database, and the search word is
        Bombardier CSeries CS100 :
        Here at DUS, we have (almost) all a/c types. Just ask.
        Thanks LH-B744, I have a friend here from DUS, seems like a cool airport. In in North America it won't be till next year til we'll see a commercial CSeries. You guys get the Fokkers and Avros we don't get here too. But hey at least we have hundreds of Mad Dogs here...
        Last edited by hongmng; 2017-09-19, 04:45.

Comment

Wow ! I never realised that my Helo's would work in FSX. I'll have to try them.
          If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Working...
          X