Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PLEASE HELP ME WITH SOME FS2002 QUESTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PLEASE HELP ME WITH SOME FS2002 QUESTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ever since i have had fs2002 my AI traffic hasnt been working and my airports and skys have no other aircraft but me, i feel lonly. i have my traffic up to a 100%. can any one help me please! also if i do get this to work how do i dowload AI traffic, (i know how to download afcad)
    frist is my last name, not a type-o

New Signature Guidelines:

Signatures may be no more than 500x100 unless their width is less than 350 pixels, in which case they may be 200 pixels in height.

-or-

Signatures may be no more than 500x100 pixels. This restriction does not apply to crew, given the enormous amount of time and effort they devote to the site.

Take your pick.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffinDEN
      New Signature Guidelines:

Signatures may be no more than 500x100 unless their width is less than 350 pixels, in which case they may be 200 pixels in height.

-or-

Signatures may be no more than 500x100 pixels. This restriction does not apply to crew, given the enormous amount of time and effort they devote to the site.

Take your pick.
      After this arrest officer, you want some doughnuts and coffee?

-Pete
      Pete Ganabathi
      Embry Riddle Aeronautical University

Fly Frontier Airlines - A Whole Different Animal

Comment

ok but will you guys please tell me how to fix this

Comment

Hey Frist, I don't know how to fix it, but try getting on a message board of a virtual airline. Something like www.flyafa.com, and joining the message board there. You will find plenty of folks who know tons about MSFS.
          Bite me Airways.....

Comment

Easy Frist....just paste them all into a new image with the proper dimensions... then crop as needed.

Comment

have you removed the default aircraft, or renamed them?
              If you did, bye bye AI traffic.

Go to http://www.projectai.com

Comment

i already tryed project ai and i know i did it right, i will give it a freash install because thats what they told me to do on all the other websites, ok i will fix my signiture later tody when i have more time, im in a rush right now see ya

Comment

Working...
                X