No announcement yet.

Microsoft Flight Simulator is back!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

.. Since more than 13 years, they try to build an International airport, South of Berlin. That must sound ridiculous to people who are 14 years old!

And many International airports have separate railway stations where you'll find more or less fast trains which bring you downtown, at Lohausen International airport I'm sure, at Rhein/Main, yes I assume. But South of Berlin, they have a brandnew airport railway station, which since the year 2011 is ready to see its very first train. Gabriel. Could you imagine that nobody on this planet has ever seen this nine year old railway station, simply because the airport next to it has never been opened? 29 kilometers away from Berlin main station, and they said, we need trains which definitely are not faster than a moped, 51 minutes for that distance, or 34 km per hour.
    You would say, why so slow, in a completely new airport. Well, I had assumed that in a completely new railway station, the railtrack directly shows to the main station, in a straight line, e.g. to the North. Not in Berlin. South of Berlin, the railtrack until 2011 has been completely new built in East West direction. Gabriel. Believe me. If I were able to build airports for flight simulators, I would not build the Original "South of Berlin" with all its errors, I would build it with a railtrack in South North direction. When the simulator version is better than the Original airport..

Back on topic. Ah. The Boeing 747 topic within the msfs 2020?

I will not buy msfs 2020 due to the more or less brilliant B747 which might be included. I'll stay with fsx so that I'm open for Flight Captain Randazzo and his products. And msfs 2020 then comes in as the brilliant solution for scenery flights.
    That's my plan. I hope that I can find a hdd which is big enough for both simulators.
    That's what airlines are good for, amongst others,
    The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
    And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
    Aviation enthusiast, since more than 35 years with home airport EDDL.

Comment

Originally posted by Gabriel View Post
      Getting the hardware is still my bottleneck.
      Hey. August 18, you forgot to mention the year. Which directly reminded me of a German airport project "South of Berlin" . And my answer became so long, so that you finished your answer first. That again reminds me of Berlin. How many airports or children have been finished in less than 14 years. Unbelievable.

But back on topic.

And there is no chance that you could try msfs 2020 with your current hardware?
      That's what airlines are good for, amongst others,
      The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
      And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
      Aviation enthusiast, since more than 35 years with home airport EDDL.

Comment

Originally posted by LH-B744 View Post
        Hey. August 18, you forgot to mention the year.
        I didn't.
        1- It's obvious that it is 2020. Microsoft would no announce an exact date more than a year ahead.
        2- It is called MSFS 2020 for a reason, and Microsoft announced that it would be released in 2020 long ago.
        3- Are links part of the post? Because I provided not 1 but 2 links with detailed of the announcement and in both links it is stated that the date is Aug 18 2020.

And there is no chance that you could try msfs 2020 with your current hardware?
        Right. In a notebook with a gen 7 i5 CPU, 4 GB of RAM, and no graphics card or graphics memory. What do you think?

--- Judge what is said by the merits of what is said, not by the credentials of who said it. ---
        --- Defend what you say with arguments, not by imposing your credentials ---

Comment

Inspired by the announcement of FS2020, I am deep into the history of Microsoft’s Flight Simulator! Here is the trailer!
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfgYm-jI1oE&t=46s
          My latest YouTube video here at The Flight Level
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfgYm-jI1oE

Comment

Working...
          X