Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LH-B744
    replied
    So, I have just perceived that the pictures which you praised fsx for are here in this topic, #75.

And really nobody here in this topic has published one msfs 2020 screenshot since. So...

I have new material. Plus two new pictures. Btw is it correct that pictures do not really vanish when I delete the (medium size) thumbnail in one of my forum entries? They stay visible, as attachments. Which in my eyes is not a problem.

So, plus 2 (all fsx, I don't own another simulator!):
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Jetphotos Upload 028.jpg
Views:	237
Size:	1,007.4 KB
ID:	1106453
    02 (total in this topic): I thought that I had something to do against that very odd impression in #75, which really could have been an airport everywhere. This now finally seems like Dulles International.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Jetphotos Upload 029.jpg
Views:	220
Size:	796.8 KB
ID:	1106454
    03 (total in this topic): Bad visibility (vis) during my departure to KOXB , which rather sounds like an experienced Flight Captain. But I was only lookin for an airport near the Ocean,
    which is one of my hobbies.

Leave a comment:

• LH-B744
    replied
    Originally posted by Gabriel View Post

I have no idea either.

BTW 2: Very nice pictures, even if they are FSX and not FS2020

Stay safe.
    So, I wish you a happy New Year, and also for all the human beings which are around you, for the bigger humans and also for the smaller humans...

I have no idea either.
    Ok. Well. Let's take it as.. You are the Flight Captain and I am your F/O. Although the Original difference in the real world would only be one stripe...
    I think it is a positive thing. Your stripes say "will be famous". My stripes say "is on a distinguished route" . Nothing negative about it.

And thank you for your praise of fsx. That is not really a bad simulator, especially not if you think of system requirements (!) . If it is true that until today still nobody has published a msfs 2020 screenshot, I like to continue with my fsx.

I just wonder, how many pictures are good for only one topic. This is #77 here in this topic, so, my plan is, not to overload this topic with pictures. What would you say.
    Not more than 5 pictures at the same time in only one topic?

That would mean that on one day in the future, I had to delete one or two of my earlier pictures. Which is part of my plan.

I ask because there is one person here on this platform who deleted a whole topic which I opened, only because he thought that too many pictures are in it... (!)

Leave a comment:

• Gabriel
    replied
    Originally posted by LH-B744 View Post
    PS: Now you own two red stripes. So, that seems to be something good, isn't it? 'Will be famous' .
    That's an honest question, I don't know what these stripes mean.
    I have no idea either.

BTW, I will not spend Christmas alone because I live with my wife and children, but we will be the only ones, and the same for New Year.
    With COVID at its peak in all the world in general and in the United States in particular, it is the sensible thing to do.

BTW 2: Very nice pictures, even if they are FSX and not FS2020

Stay safe.

Leave a comment:

• LH-B744
    replied
    Really nobody with msfs 2020 screenshots, tonight? Well.

Then let me show the flight #418. Always with a saying of Mr Rolf Kalb (*1959, German Snooker expert) in mind, 'Only a one year old, used Queue tip is a good Queue tip (dt.: Pomeranze).' .
    I can totally second his opinion.

Only an aircraft type which is in the fleet since more than one year is a good a/c type.

Here are the pictures, all and everything is fsx. I hope three are not too much. From Rhein/Main to Dulles International, nonstop.

[Deleted by the author. To avoid server overload.]
    01: Fsgrw with German winter weather in use.

[Deleted by the author. To avoid server overload.]
    02: The Father Rhine, somehwere North of Rhein/Main ...

Click image for larger version  Name:	Jetphotos Upload 027.jpg Views:	7 Size:	904.0 KB ID:	1105695
    03: Nonstop 8hrs50mins in the air, and arrived at Dulles Intl, which in fsx somehow seems a little bit like the Chinese wall, doesn't it.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by LH-B744; 2021-01-05, 16:18. Reason: Minus two pictures, to avoid server overload.

Leave a comment:

• LH-B744
    replied
    Si. Buon Natale!

Bom Natal!

... what do you think, are men who have reached an age, almost old as the bible , still able to learn a new foreign language?
    or a completely new aircraft type (e.g. for ex Delta 777s)?

Btw, that's the reason why I sometimes write the German saying. I simply don't always know, how do you say 'Männer in einem biblischen Alter' en espagnol?

If the new year is like a Christmas present, I had only two wishes. Three international airports, to speak all the original languages they use there:
    LIMJ Genova Sestri,
    LPPT Lisboa Intl, and
    SBGL Rio Galeao.

You only need 2 another languages, for 3 airports, but I don't tell you something new, as I assume..

Feliz Navidad, my friend.

PS: Now you own two red stripes. So, that seems to be something good, isn't it? 'Will be famous' .
    That's an honest question, I don't know what these stripes mean.
    And LH #418 is coming to you. I only have something to eat on the table.
    Last edited by LH-B744; 2020-12-24, 20:41. Reason: The meal for Christmas Eve?

Leave a comment:

• Gabriel
    replied
    Less than 100% English is perfectly ok.

Merry Christmas
    Fröhliche Weihnachten
    Feliz Navidad
    Feliz Natal
    Buon Natale
    Joyeux Noël
    С Рождеством
    圣诞节快乐
    عيد ميلاد سعيد
    חג מולד שמח
    क्रिसमस की बधाई
    メリークリスマス

Leave a comment:

• LH-B744
    replied
    So. My last fsx flight was, and I explained in my entry #71, why I do not yet fly the winter schedule 2020 (that damn virus):
    LH #418 FRA 1315 - IAD 1555 nonstop, frequency 1234567, in the air for 8 hours and 40 minutes, a/c type 748 .

This is the Lufthansa Winter schedule 2016. The only thing which I altered is, time in the air, I really needed 8 hours and 50 minutes, and the a/c type. Which I altered from 748 to
    Randazzo's LH-B744 .

Why this flight number, why this destination. Well. Due to my respect for the next President of the United States of America. Washington D.C. again becomes a good destination.

Jetphotos/ or rather, fsx screenshots? Yes. Stay tuned!

Leave a comment:

• LH-B744
    replied
    Well. It looks like as if I am your Senior Companion for tonight, for this special evening, for our Jetphotos Christmas Eve 2020. This year 2020 is a special year.

Since more than 40 years (!) , tonight is the first evening when I am home alone on Christmas Eve!
    I was invited for tonight, but I told them, No. The German government did so very very very much to tell all the people who live in Germany, STOP, you must be home alone this Christmas. Or the damn virus will kill ya.

I am a brave German citizen. So I do what the German government ordered.

Back on topic. I hope that tonight I can fulfil also all the jetphotos forum rules. 110 % English. Probably that was not the case during my last forum entry here in this forum section...

91% English is not enough, as I assume tonight. But unfortunately, I have no longer in mind, what I tried to say last sunday.

Probably it was something like that.

As nobody of my jetphotos friends (I got two of them) or even nobody of the long year jetphotos seniors until today is able to post at least ONE msfs 2020 screenshot,
    I should probably continue here with what I have done in the past.

Ms fsx screenshots. And I have new material.

First of all,

A Merry Christmas for all of us!

Last edited by LH-B744; 2020-12-24, 15:14. Reason: Daniel home alone, for the first time since more than 40 years!

Leave a comment:

• LH-B744
    replied
    Could it be that this forum server simply does not accept forum entries which are longer than one word, especially during the weekend.

Horses.

Leave a comment:

• LH-B744
    replied
    Horses.

Leave a comment:

• LH-B744
    replied
    Since almost one hour I try to write something, as an answer to Gabriels forum entry. As long as that does not work, I will continue with rather something very stupid.

Leave a comment:

• LH-B744
    replied
    Write something very stupid.

Hm. How far do we like to continue this game.

Leave a comment:

• LH-B744
    replied
    Write something.

Leave a comment:

• LH-B744
    replied
    Something

Leave a comment:

• Gabriel
    replied
    30 FPS is very adequate. And if it is 4K. you could get much more FPS with full HD (1080) which has 1/4 of the pixels.
    Even 20 FPS is enough. I've never heard people complaining that the cinema has only 24 FPS and TV 25 or 30 FPS.
    Yes, 30 is better than 20, and 40 / 45 is better than 30, anything more is a waste, humans cannot tell the difference.

And your comparison with FSK is meaningless, it is a 16-years-old software, when the i3/i5/i7 line of CPUs didn't eve exist (it was the time of the Pentium IV and the Core 2 duo)
    If you go to YouTube you will see people having decent frame rates with fairly basic hardware, but with low graphics quality settings.

He always comes with this song, doesn't he. ...Horses horses horses horses ....
    It is a ONE HORSE open sled. And I don't even get why it is one horse and not 2 reindeers.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X