Watching my area online - one plane is "blocked" <3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watching my area online - one plane is "blocked" <3

I have an eye on my local area, and now and then, I see this amazing plane - it's "blocked." I'm assuming that's a military plane of some sort, and I suspect NATO. Any comments? Screen shot attached. Somehow, I think that's so cute! Click image for larger version

Name:	2020-02-20 15_27_48-Flightradar24_ Live Flight Tracker - Real-Time Flight Tracker Map (3).jpg
Views:	509
Size:	33.4 KB
ID:	1081294
    CarolW
    Broom navigator

It simply means the owner has requested, for whatever reason, that the aircraft's details (reg., flight plan, etc) not be displayed.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

It simply means the owner has requested, for whatever reason, that the aircraft's details (reg., flight plan, etc) not be displayed.
      Thank you. It looks funny (haha funny) to me; well, perhaps I always had a strange sense of humor. I appreciate the explanation!
      CarolW
      Broom navigator

Comment

Write something: Hm.
        The German long haul is alive, 65 years and still kicking.
        The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
        And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
        This is Lohausen International airport speaking, echo delta delta lima.

Comment

If you don't like me then now is your chance. Friend or enemy. Or only a little wannabe Brianw ?

We all know what happens to people who I really do not like. We try to coexist, but even Brian only tried it through the backdoor for the first 5 years. Are you stronger?

Comment

Very interesting new people around here. Austria instead of Australia? Content is nothing. The post counter is everything.

Let me tell you one thing, babe. If that were the truth, than you were the king.

Dann wärest Du. Auf dem Schwechater Parkplatz, eventuell. Aber auch da nur Konjunktiv irrealis.

To whom it may concern.

PS: Ich kann so nicht arbeiten! Nur Querulanten.

Comment

Originally posted by LH-B744 View Post
              If you don't like me then now is your chance. Friend or enemy. Or only a little wannabe Brianw ?

We all know what happens to people who I really do not like. We try to coexist, but even Brian only tried it through the backdoor for the first 5 years. Are you stronger?
              I fervently hope you do not not-like me. As for me, I really enjoy your posts, and your dedication to your plane of choice. I've already learned quite a lot from you, as now I can sometimes identify a 74-. Your dedication and apparently unprejudiced views have made me like you, even quite a lot. So:
              Hi! (Careful, now; I'm far too old: 83.)
              CarolW
              Broom navigator

Comment

Uuuum..... I don’t try anything through the backdoor ! Apart from being possibly illegal it hurts......so I’m told !
                If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Working...
                X