Love the New Northwest Safety Cards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love the New Northwest Safety Cards

It is a Change from the old ones with real pictures inside, but I think they look modern and great. I just added 5 of each to my collection.

Aaron Mandolesi,
    Denver Colorado

Where are the real pictures?
    GO SIOUX

Comment

Those look like "real" scans to me.

Hmm, I shall have to 'purchase' some!

Comment

ooops, sorry, mis-read the post
        GO SIOUX

Comment

lol, they look really nice
          Some people in today's society are so thick!

Comment

I still prefer the older mid '90s NWA cards with the photos on the front. Those are sweet

Comment

Those new ones look nice!
              Will F.
              Photos: JetPhotos.Net | Airliners.net | General Photography

Comment

still i do like both of them. Anyone wanting to get rid of theirs?

Comment

N784AS, cant you see, it says DO NOT REMOVE FROM AIRCRAFT

LOL, I take them all the time, still have yet to get a NW card, just started collecting, I asked my dad to get me some and he is like Hell no, you cant be taking those off the aircraft. I am like sure you can dad, c'mon, hes like NO.

Comment

I've got the A320 one, but mine is more of a roadcone orange than that red... Must be an issue with the scan. It's sharp, indeed!
                    Click Here to view my aircraft photos on here!
                    Click Here to view my aircraft photos...over there!

Comment

i like the ones with th epicture on aswell. The new ones could do with some pictures of the aircraft on

Comment

NW Safety Cards

They do look nice, I have to admit. They look rather professional.

Although, I do like any safety card with pictures of the aircraft on the front.

Got mine from JetBlue, and *sadly* it doesnt have the A320 pictured on it; just "A320" Printed in big bold letters. I miss the older ones; with the A320 going skywards.

But anyway. Gotta hand it to the folks @ NWA. Great job on the Livery, as well. I like the "Clocks" one...it makes the A330's and A340's look like bullets.

Comment

everthing airlines related now looks very proffesional i must admit it is nice except Qantas they could do with a livery change

Comment

Originally posted by chrisburns
                            N784AS, cant you see, it says DO NOT REMOVE FROM AIRCRAFT

LOL, I take them all the time, still have yet to get a NW card, just started collecting, I asked my dad to get me some and he is like Hell no, you cant be taking those off the aircraft. I am like sure you can dad, c'mon, hes like NO.
                            Ya, my dad did almost the same thing. I asked him to get me one off of United, and he said ok. Then when he got back next week, he's all, NO WAY, IT SAYS DO NOT TAKE THESE OFF THE PLANE ...but when he flew NW, he brought me back 5 from the plane . I guess he thought this somehow will hurt one of his competior airlines?

How does an airline thats going bankrupt sign new regional carriers, launch a discount airline, purchase new planes, AND repaint their fleet? I dunno, ask United.

Fly1346 wrote: we have a SXM rite here at LGA!!! All you got to do is add the topless chicks

My Pics on J.net

Comment

On Saturday, I got a chance to look at the new 752 safety cards when I flew between DTW-MEM.....I wanted to snag one, but unfortunately, a deadheading pilot was sitting in my row, so I didn't dare take one........ (though it made for a great conversation about the aviation biz) Oh well, I have a MSP-DTW opportunity next month after I finish flight ops school down here!

Comment

Working...
                              X