Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone interested in timetables, stickers, postcards...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone interested in timetables, stickers, postcards...?

Just wondering anyone interested in old timetables, stickers, postcards, even annual reports?

There's a dude in Hamburg, Germany who has 70 boxes of them. Of course he's selling. Any interests, please reply here or leave IM me for his e-mail.

Of course, you have to buy, not trade.
    Airline Route News
    Airline Route Map Drawings

Im really interested, please e-mail me more information about them.

Continental Airlines + America West Airlines +James Bond= Happiness

Comment

I'm interested in all the timetables which include the aircrafts' seat maps only. Feel free to contact me anytime at
      [email protected]

Thanks.

Comment

He's in Hamburg? Can you give me his address? I might know that guy, as I recently won 4 Delta Timetables on Ebay, and when I picked them up, he asked me if I was interested in other timetables. Might be the one.

-Colin

Comment

How much would he be willing to sell the annual reports for and what airlines has he got?
          Air New Zealand. Being There Is Everything

AKL - Hub of the South Pacific.

Pacific Forum. For NZ and AUS Aviation

Comment

Well, to bring this topic back up, I met him on Monday, and bought myself 22 Delta timetables, many of them in mint condition, and the other with very minor problems. Paid 140 for it, and I'm very happy with the purchase. Now my collection contain 47 timetables from Delta .

-Colin

Comment

140 punds?
              Some people in today's society are so thick!

Comment

That would be great...if you meant GBP Ansett...
                Then I could settle down and relax at a beach somewhere soon.

So there, here I am, the "dude" Jim was writing about and the one who sold Colin the DAL timetables. If there is anyone inetersted in airline stuff, be it timetables, annual reports, postcards, safeties etc, now you can contact me directly here. Reason for giving up so much stuff collected over the years is, no space and no time mainly. I try to get back collecting stuff again someday, but at the moment ther is just "summer Sales" ...almost everything has to go before I get buried under a timetable avalanche. I know I could go via ebay, I do that also but that costs hell lot of time.

Comment

Working...
                X