Any Games?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Games?

Hi, I would like to know about other games that are about Airports/Avitation/Airlines. Are there any good ones?
    I have Airpro 2000 and Airport Tycoon (which BTW sucked)
    I am thinking about getting the first and 3 ones, I have played the demo of the 3rd on and it looks decent. But are there any other games out there? I am not looking for reality, I'm just looking from something to keep me busy.
    Any help is great.
    Thanks!!
    ~Jacob

I cannot remember the exact name, but i know there is a game (airline) which you can chose you routes, buy landing slots, level of service etc. I'll get the name soon. it has been out for a while but
    Some people in today's society are so thick!

Comment

2 games,

1. is on the ZNES (super nintendo emulator) called aerobiz and aerobiz supersonic. Both good.
      Make your own airline, slots, times, planes, name ect...

2. I think is called air mogle? or air moogl? i dont know, i hope someone can help me with that, but you build an airport. Its the best.
      -Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by ACman
        2. I think is called air mogle? or air moogl? i dont know, i hope someone can help me with that, but you build an airport. Its the best.
        it's Air Mogul, and it is pretty fun. I have one airport that's making a buttload of money, over $283mil, but the customers are constantly complaining. If you're just patient enough, you can be very successful.

and there are a few others that I can't think of right now.

-ryan-

Comment

! ! were did you get that game! is it still out there? ive been searching for a long time...
          -Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by ACman
            ! ! were did you get that game! is it still out there? ive been searching for a long time...
            Air Mogul? I'm pretty sure it's still out there somehwere. I forgot where I got it. It's been a while. you probably could try looking around on the internet for it. It's probably at a place with lots of computer games, I haven't seen it anywhere these days. I tried AT2, but everytime I try to build a runway, it say I need more control towers when I already have one built, sometimes 2 or 3 are built. Weird. Some pretty cool music on the Air Mogul cd, though.

-ryan-

Comment

Airline is a great game. Go to airlinesimulation.com
              You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

Airport Tycoon is fun but seems outdated not. I have an Airport with 4 runways, 4 terminals, and 11 billion dollars. Im so far along in the game A380's serve my airport! Airport Tycoon3 is much better. It has great graphics, however it is very hard to find, I looked through about 8 stores before I found it FINALLY at CompUSA

How does an airline thats going bankrupt sign new regional carriers, launch a discount airline, purchase new planes, AND repaint their fleet? I dunno, ask United.

Fly1346 wrote: we have a SXM rite here at LGA!!! All you got to do is add the topless chicks

My Pics on J.net

Comment

Originally posted by Chasen_KSFO
                  Airport Tycoon is fun but seems outdated not. I have an Airport with 4 runways, 4 terminals, and 11 billion dollars. Im so far along in the game A380's serve my airport! Airport Tycoon3 is much better. It has great graphics, however it is very hard to find, I looked through about 8 stores before I found it FINALLY at CompUSA
                  THANX Chasen_KSFO, I have been looking all over for AP3. I looked everywhere to try and find it. I never thought to look there. I called and asked them if they had it and they do!

Comment

airline simulation thats the one
                    Some people in today's society are so thick!

Comment

Working...
                    X