Clear All

• SFO Airline Collectible show Aug 21st

SFO Airline Collectible show

August 21st, 2004

Best Western Grosvenor Airport Inn
    380 So Airport Blvd
    South San Francisco, CA 94080
    650-873-3200
    (mentioned airline collectible show if lodging needed...$59/room rate)

$5.00 admission price children 12yrs and younger admitted free.

Doors open for public at: 9-3pm

dealer set up 6am-9am

Diecast models, desktop, photos,postcards-magazines-books(old & new) T-shirts-travel bags, china-silverware-flatware-slides-videos-and a zillion more airline related collectibles.

Info:
    call 408-846-7668 lv message if you need pertinent info about the show.
    [email protected]
    for general info

Thanks and hope to see you there!

SJC Alien
    (Tom Vance)

NOOOOOO im in MSP on that day. And the shows only 2 mins away from my house. WHYYYYYYYY :P

How does an airline thats going bankrupt sign new regional carriers, launch a discount airline, purchase new planes, AND repaint their fleet? I dunno, ask United.

Fly1346 wrote: we have a SXM rite here at LGA!!! All you got to do is add the topless chicks

My Pics on J.net

Comment

SFO Airline collectible show

Sorry Chasen: I don't get to pick the dates. Hope you can make the next one. It's looking like maybe, March 12th, 2005 for the next one. I know thats a maybe, so all of you guys who 'Doooh!, can't make it" don't be surprised if the date changes!!

Anyways..the SFO Collectible show for this Aug 21st, is ready! Dealer set up is 6-9am saturday, and the doors open to the public at 9am sharp!

Hope to see you there.
      Info:
      [email protected]

thx
      Alien

Comment

Bumping to the top.

Comment

Thanks C-72.
          To all who attended the SFO Airline collectible show - thank you, We had over 200+ paid attendees to the show. There was quite a few people I saw leave with a h-u-g-e amount of packages!!!! I saw some great deals and people having a good time.

The next show is March 12th, 2005 at the same venue. I will post a notice a couple of months before the next show to remind people and alert new members!

C72- thanks for showing up and I am glad you nailed the CO 772 for your collection.

Thanks to all for participating,

SJC Alien
          (Tom Vance)
          Gilroy CA USA

Comment

well what did everyone pic up?
            Some people in today's society are so thick!

Comment

Re: SFO Airline collectible show

Originally posted by SJC Alien
              Sorry Chasen: I don't get to pick the dates. Hope you can make the next one. It's looking like maybe, March 12th, 2005 for the next one. I know thats a maybe, so all of you guys who 'Doooh!, can't make it" don't be surprised if the date changes!!

hey no big, I can make the March one

How does an airline thats going bankrupt sign new regional carriers, launch a discount airline, purchase new planes, AND repaint their fleet? I dunno, ask United.

Fly1346 wrote: we have a SXM rite here at LGA!!! All you got to do is add the topless chicks

My Pics on J.net

Comment

Working...
              X