Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

West Coast Aviation Photography

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • West Coast Aviation Photography

    I have updated my site and added a A319/A320 fleet list section. Check out and let me know what you think!

    http://www.angelfire.com/dc2/icebird757/

  • #2
    Nice site, very personalized, good idea in adding the 32X operator charts congrats for your courage in setting up this one. Did not know JetBlue gives a name to its aircrafts, very nice, so few airlines unfortunately keep naming their fleet members. Btw do you trade slides ?

    Alain
    Thanks for visiting
    *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
    *JetPhotos*
    Airliners*Pbase.com

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by uy707
      Nice site, very personalized, good idea in adding the 32X operator charts congrats for your courage in setting up this one. Did not know JetBlue gives a name to its aircrafts, very nice, so few airlines unfortunately keep naming their fleet members. Btw do you trade slides ?

      Alain
      Yes every name on the aircraft are chosen from those that employees have submitted. The winning employee gets to fly to TLS and take delivery of the plane and fly back to JFK on it.

      Yes I do trade slides, not a lot but I do.

      Comment


      • #4
        Very entertaining site I liked the little stories and the humour that you used, like:
        http://www.angelfire.com/dc2/icebird757/canonsucks.html

        I could not find the potatoes must be a nickname of these (or isn't it?):
        http://www.angelfire.com/dc2/icebird...rsoncity1.html

        cheers, Pamela

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Stephen Toernblom
          Yes every name on the aircraft are chosen from those that employees have submitted. The winning employee gets to fly to TLS and take delivery of the plane and fly back to JFK on it.

          Yes I do trade slides, not a lot but I do.
          Another smart idea in treating the winner with this trip. Did you try your luck and if not yet, will you ?

          Alain
          Thanks for visiting
          *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
          *JetPhotos*
          Airliners*Pbase.com

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by pdeboer
            Very entertaining site I liked the little stories and the humour that you used, like:
            http://www.angelfire.com/dc2/icebird757/canonsucks.html

            I could not find the potatoes must be a nickname of these (or isn't it?):
            http://www.angelfire.com/dc2/icebird...rsoncity1.html

            cheers, Pamela
            It's a joke about Potatoes growing above ground....but they don't.

            Originally posted by uy707
            Another smart idea in treating the winner with this trip. Did you try your luck and if not yet, will you ?

            Alain
            I have submitted names for the contest this year but none of mine were picked. If you notice, I have the new names for this year listed on the jetblue fleetlist but I don't know which new A320s and which E-190s will get what names. I will post the E-190 list on my site when I get some further information on the production slot allocations. I am glad you enjoyed seeing my site.

            Comment


            • #7
              Mr.Toernblom I find your site so awesomely detailed.

              and yeah what a great idea concerning about the AC names. I hope you get any luck Jetblue picking your names so you can fly to TLS. Nice..

              --
              John
              Inactive from May 1 2009.

              Comment

              Working...
              X