Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aviation Art.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by uy707
    A change from airliners, but a nice painting anyway.
    Alain
    Thanks uy707 I will do more airliners but sometimes I need a break from painting so many windows

    regards,
    Greg
    http://birdlike.blogspot.com
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/birdlike

    Comment


    • #17
      Nice work!, ever thought of joining an aviation artists group in Canada. USA or UK?
      Originally posted by birdlike
      Hi,

      I did few paintings during last weeks and it would be great if you could take a look: http://www.birdlike.com/gallery/aviationart

      Comments and criticism greatfully received!

      Regards,
      Greg
      http://www.birdlike.com

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Rwings
        Nice work!, ever thought of joining an aviation artists group in Canada. USA or UK?

        Thanks Rwings,

        Maybe I will in the future, but for now, there is still a lot to do, and I am concentrating on developing my skills

        Best regards,
        Greg
        http://birdlike.blogspot.com
        http://www.flickr.com/photos/birdlike

        Comment


        • #19
          Another airliner. This time fictional but who knows, maybe we'll see Dreamliner in LOT livery...







          Regards,
          Greg
          http://birdlike.blogspot.com
          http://www.flickr.com/photos/birdlike

          Comment


          • #20
            Hey great idea, you are probably the first to unveil a rendering of the 787. Nice picture.
            Alain
            Thanks for visiting
            *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
            *JetPhotos*
            Airliners*Pbase.com

            Comment


            • #21
              Amazing pictures.

              Comment


              • #22
                wow birdy . like them all .. that LOT and the red "dragoon" ..i like the panning effect on that one ...

                there is still a lot to do, and I am concentrating on developing my skills
                are you serious .. when i view your paints, first thought. this guy are really skilled ! ....(just a compliment) ..nothin else !


                SoL
                Inactive from May 1 2009.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Thanks a lot for compliments guys

                  are you serious .. when i view your paints, first thought. this guy are really skilled ! ....(just a compliment) ..nothin else !
                  Painting a picture is quite complicated process, and to achieve some effects I have to learn, practice, and do experiments. I have been drawing and painting since I can remember but there is still a lot to do In the other hand, I suppose most of the artists are never completely satisfied with their work))
                  It is kind a never-ending challenge with yourself

                  Kind regards,
                  Greg
                  http://birdlike.blogspot.com
                  http://www.flickr.com/photos/birdlike

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by birdlike
                    Painting a picture is quite complicated process, and to achieve some effects I have to learn, practice, and do experiments. I have been drawing and painting since I can remember but there is still a lot to do In the other hand, I suppose most of the artists are never completely satisfied with their work))
                    It is kind a never-ending challenge with yourself
                    i know what you mean ..

                    well continue with what you're good at .. hope to see more soon ...

                    SoL
                    Inactive from May 1 2009.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      My grandma painted a picture of a TWA 767 overflying STL, in oilpainting. very very nice.

                      Alex
                      Stop Searching. Start Traveling. southwest.com

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by [email protected]
                        My grandma painted a picture of a TWA 767 overflying STL, in oilpainting. very very nice.

                        Alex
                        is she hot?

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Dude! lol

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by BA747-436
                            Dude! lol
                            if she's not at least 80, she's not my lady!

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              ND does strange things to people

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Alex can we se your grandma painting

                                Meanwhile my latest addition to gallery




                                This time it was commission for someone in Canada

                                Cheers,
                                Greg
                                http://birdlike.blogspot.com
                                http://www.flickr.com/photos/birdlike

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X